• ...and so much more!
  • What do you OC?

• Total voters

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I'm sure this has probably come up before, but I'm curious about the percentages of people open carrying full-size versus compact, and also extra mags. I know this is going to be a bit of a mish-mash, since I'm asking about mags and backup guns as well. But that's OK.

Feel free to add comments if I didn't cover everything, but please, nothing about midgets.

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I OC midgets, even though they are small in stature they are too hard to conceal in summer.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Full size, but mostly concealed, and I rarely carry, anyway. That's a lotta commas. It's a lot easier to cc a full size in winter, but in summer you just have to oc sometimes. I like how my first post was deleted...

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Full size, but mostly concealed, and I rarely carry, anyway. That's a lotta commas. It's a lot easier to cc a full size in winter, but in summer you just have to oc sometimes. I like how my first post was deleted...

I thought something went missing. Did you say something offensive?

Capn Blanc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    I was talking to a police officer a while back.He told me the best way to wind up face down on the ground surrounded by 17 cops pointing their weapons at you is to open carry.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I was talking to a police officer a while back.He told me the best way to wind up face down on the ground surrounded by 17 cops pointing their weapons at you is to open carry.

DAMN some people beat around the bush or test the waters, but DAMN boy you jumped right into that ****!

Damn!

Top Bottom