What great mystery would you like to know the answer to?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've been thinking about this for a week or so. There are a good amount of true crime stories I'd like to know. As mentioned above, the girls killer for one. Part of me wants to know the whole Jimmy Hoffa story. There are also some biblical things too. Like what Jesus wrote in the dirt when the woman caught in the act of prostitution was brought before him.

I guess I'll have to think a little longer for my real answer.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    Is the interpretation my dog has watching me do dumb things the same as I have after the fact...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    CIA killed JFK, so I won't waste my time on that one. Plenty of evidence oswald worked for CIA and he wasnt a dumb commie either. Poor guy was a patriot that got railroaded I think. I dont even think he fired one shot. 2 shooters I'm possitive and the warren report with its fake autopsy crap is the biggest bunch of bologna ever written. Ok I'll stop.
    Warren report. Biggest bunch of bull hockey ever sold to the American people.

Is Elvis Dead? No, he is alive

Who killed marilyn? Cia or mafia? I kindof lean mafia. Definitely covered up by FBI.

The biggest mind blowing secrets and coverups are the easiest ones to coverup because people always believe the story they are sold. Look at classified doccument releases from CIA and fbi on how they manipulate the media to control the American peoples opinions. Becauae it works like a charm.

The biggest question I want answered is when will the government finally come clean that exteterestrial life does exist and they've visited earth or maybe still do?
    [video=youtube_share;0w4sQtwWfBo]https://youtu.be/0w4sQtwWfBo[/video]

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Separate all fiction from truth in the Iliad.To fully understand the who what when where.
    Sure some things like Troy have been proved real,but there is so much we do not understand.

Also why does someone feel the need to steal my donuts holes,and resell them in little plastic cups?

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Whether it would be preferable to have raccoons for feet, or muffins for hands.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'd like to be able to understand women.

Given THATwill never happen I'll be content to know the answer to the question of intelligent life in the universe. Anywhere.

Top Bottom