• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Jet Girl has recently shared that life is busy, but some changes are for the good including now being able to step out the back door to go shooting rather than having to drive to the range. Sounds like a winner to me!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, there is "another INGO". I spent a couple days over there when the GT/JG eviction happened. I wasnt impressed. fewer rules, more chaos. :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes, there is "another INGO". I spent a couple days over there when the GT/JG eviction happened. I wasnt impressed. fewer rules, more chaos. :dunno:

It all depends on what you're looking for. In some cases, some of both does nicely. Some people are geared toward one type of environment, others do well with variety.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I agree

still spend time reading, not so much posting. Have a few good friends there

I would go further to say that I have no intention of carrying tales or opinions back and forth. I spend time on INGO to share time, thoughts and experiences with my friends here, and go there to do likewise with friends there. In no case do I feel any need for partisanship, which seems to be a popular influence in the human condition.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I would go further to say that I have no intention of carrying tales or opinions back and forth. I spend time on INGO to share time, thoughts and experiences with my friends here, and go there to do likewise with friends there. In no case do I feel any need for partisanship, which seems to be a popular influence in the human condition.
    yep

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Me too. Though in recent months, I've gotten out of the habit of checking in there.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I did stop in her shop last fall to meet her. I walked in and said "A friend told me there is a nice lady who knows and loves Glocks here. Are you her?" She said who told younthat. "GluemanZ28." She laughed.

She said she is helping out with a womens shooting/training league in Ft. Wayne and kinda got tired of INGO for reasons.

Top Bottom