• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Been selling off AR stuff and mags. 223 ammo as well. The profit margin has been incredible. I'll be debt free 100% within 45 days if this keeps up. Been buying Silver morgans as well. Silver is down, buy now!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Been selling off AR stuff and mags. 223 ammo as well. The profit margin has been incredible. I'll be debt free 100% within 45 days if this keeps up. Been buying Silver morgans as well. Silver is down, buy now!

Keeping all the AR stuff we still have. Worked way to hard to get it all. Like it and want to keep it. Also jumped in the .308 world again. Thought they were going to be expensive to feed. Not so much anymore.

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    backed up personal info on thumb drive... Funny how the "crazy" gun buying frenzy has made me focus on the survival aspect more.. and I have to say I enjoy it more :)

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Keeping all the AR stuff we still have. Worked way to hard to get it all. Like it and want to keep it. Also jumped in the .308 world again. Thought they were going to be expensive to feed. Not so much anymore.

Mind if I ask what you chose in 30 cal? I know you were toiling over what to get.

Once I get the Dillon up and running, 308 will become a regular training round.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Handed in the company car and redid gear that was in the trunk. I had much more gear in the than i thought. Four folding shovels was too much. I updated gear for the deep freeze on the way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mind if I ask what you chose in 30 cal? I know you were toiling over what to get.

Once I get the Dillon up and running, 308 will become a regular training round.

Socom 16. Also just picked up a Remington 700. As we had discussed I was looking into an AR in .308 but the prices are nuts right now. I got a really nice deal from a fellow ingo member. I have wanted another M-14 for a long time and the Socom is close enough for me.

HFDowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    If you have a basement with a sump pump, make sure you have a backup battery sump ors a small portable generator to keep your sump running if you have a wet basement.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    BOB not complete yet, but I packed what I have and stomped around a trail in the Hoosier National Forest. Not another soul around.

Bought more stuff for the BOB. I like the pack I got: T.H.E. Pack, 3-Day Assault Pack, Coyote Brown

That's a nice pack. I'm not sure my BOBs will ever be finished. Just when I think I'm close I end up adding something or swapping something out. It's kind of addicting ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We had a Coyote hunt planned for this weekend at our BOL. I and 3 like minded friends used the opportunity to run a test on our 72 hr. BOB set ups. We met Friday night and lived until 4:00 PM Sunday on what we had in the packs. It was a real life test and for the most part a success. We did use a lot of the wood we had split on hand but as we were at the BOL it would have been available anyway. We did use some limbs gathered for effect. We all found some things we need to change in our set ups but with numbers comes strength. To spread the work load is great. Everyone packs differently and there was no shortage of tools/gear/food.

We did get 4 Coyote and took some pressure off the local wild life. They have been chasing deer. That is 9 taken in the last 30 days and it seems we have not made a real dent in the population.

Mr.Johnny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Extra batteries and colman fuel for lanterns. Few more rounds on 9mm. They are getting hard to find, Like the metal storage cans for colman fuel. Also colman propane for pertable grill. A little each month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom