• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i noticed there seemed to be more ladies there as well yesterday.
    and what was up with what ever was burned or making all the smoke in the main room? that was horrid!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    There are definitely more ladies at this show then previous shows I've worked. I also noticed more ladies look like average well dressed girls which you see here and there but this show a bunch more. No offense in what I mean by that, i think its awesome more ladies are here.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Well you guys should feel sorry for those of us who had to work this weekend and couldn't attend. So it wasn't us gawking your girlfriend! But there is hope. Central In Gun Show will be in batesville on the first weekend in Nov. Bringem on down!

defender14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Fishers
    I attended the 1500 for the first time yesterday and I was even able to convince my wife to attend. She had a great time and told me she has never felt safer at the fairgrounds.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    my wife and I were there this morning. I guess my wife is hot enough that didnt notice the others. What I did notice that there is no lack of people paying attention to others around them. I guess they drive that way too. You know the type that think that they are the only ones on the road/ in the room. Other than that and the constant smell of cow droppings (wasnt me or the wife) it was a pretty good show. Some good deals out there, some not so good.

FrogLube

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Got there a couple of hours early to drop off product to Fast Holster and noticed there were many people waiting for the event to start. This is indicative IMO of the general public's confidence in it's ruling body...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Other than that and the constant smell of cow droppings (wasnt me or the wife) it was a pretty good show. Some good deals out there, some not so good.

I did not notice the bad hygenie today until around noon (lunch).

Maybe as it is fall people are eating less and do not stink as quickly in the AM?

People were sitting around eating fried food. Really? You're going to eat fried food in a closed building with all those people in it?:n00b:

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I noticed an over abundance of garbage at the show. There seems to be an ever growing number of items that have no business at a gun show: i.e. Jewelry, etc. I was slightly unhappy with this months show.... Oh well.

MommaSarah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    OMG the stanky smell was coming from the BATHROOMS. Several people (men I am guessing) peed all over the toilets and the floors. It was absolutely disgusting. I had to change my 2 year old while he was standing up because the floor had so much pee on it I couldn't even lay down something for him to lay on. And it is ok for guys to look but when they are winking and giving you bedroom eyes if you even glance at them... that is creepy.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I was there for several hours today, and I also agree with the general impression of more women in attendance at this show. :yesway:

I also noticed more tables with reloading components and supplies at this show than at any other 1500 in recent memory. And it's nice to see that primer, powder, brass and cast bullet prices have either come down just a bit, or at least leveled off from where they were a year or two ago.

IDK, for me, the vendor tables that I get a little weary of seeing are the ones with row after row after row of the same black plastic guns as the table a little further down. I mean, I own a black plastic gun, too… even though, secretly, I know it doesn't have a soul. :D

Haha, I like the junky tables that feel more like garage sales of who-knows-what little treasures. I go to look at used guns more than new -- the ones that already come with character, a little history, smudges of powder and maybe a light scratch or two. :)

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    OMG the stanky smell was coming from the BATHROOMS. Several people (men I am guessing) peed all over the toilets and the floors. It was absolutely disgusting. I had to change my 2 year old while he was standing up because the floor had so much pee on it I couldn't even lay down something for him to lay on. And it is ok for guys to look but when they are winking and giving you bedroom eyes if you even glance at them... that is creepy.

????:scratch: I have'nt been to the 1500 for a while :scratch: and there may be family restrooms and or unisex (i dont recall them) and yes some men should use better aim ! if that restroom was dirty why didnt you take him into the womens it is probably about a 99.5% bet that men didnt pee on that floor!
    Just Saying!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i noticed there seemed to be more ladies there as well yesterday.
    and what was up with what ever was burned or making all the smoke in the main room? that was horrid!

Pretty sure the smell was burning kydex from ravens area.
    Negative on the kydex. the lady who was in charge of making popcorn did not know how to make it. She burnt it twice on Friday and once very slightly on Saturday. If you think it was bad, be stuck at your booth unable to go anywhere and having to put up with it.
    Raven is right across the aisle from us, have been for YEARS and I have NEVER smelt anything burnt coming from them, they know what they are doing back there.
    You used the bathroom at the gun show!!!:n00b:

You are much tougher than me.:D
    I have no choice but to use them, I can't hold it 10 hours :D

Top Bottom