• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    This guns need to be mass compliant and attorny general authorized to be able to ship into ma. Its not a free state like the other 56 states.

Either this thread has been a put-on since the get-go, or you're writing from the West Virginia State Laughing Academy! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    You don't even indicate if you're looking for a handgun, a rifle, a shotgun, a howitzer, or air defense artillery. What is it that you're interested in? Do you know? :rolleyes:

shooting holes in paper. I think I wrote that somewhere.. or are you the one they are talking about in the other thread about posting without reading the thread first?

its ok I don't mind repeat8ing.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    shooting holes in paper. I think I wrote that somewhere.. or are you the one they are talking about in the other thread about posting without reading the thread first?

its ok I don't mind repeat8ing.

Welllll, I'm thinking that any of the above would pretty much be capable of putting holes in paper. Then again, you said something about shooting "strait", and I'm trying figure out what you've got against George.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Well if you wanna shoot sraight you need a enfield drill rifle they where meant for accuracy. They arent tree huggers or commies. The myths that they arent meant to shoot and have the bolts welded shut arent true I have shot allot of them.

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    Please take the time to declare what you want to know. Been following for a while still don't have clue what your wanting in a gun. Getting an idea of what you don't want though.:popcorn:

The only thing I shoot at is paper targets . I like Beretta 92fs because they fit my hand well and they are reliable. I just can't shoot one well. I like .22lr semi auto because they are easy to use and cheap to use. I can shoot my ruger mk111 fairy good but my latest buy sig miquito.. is just what everyone says it is.. It think it should be pulled from the maket. It is junk. I used a S&W 1911 I borrowed and I had a 2 inch grouping in the center. so I went and bought a S&W 1911 pro in 9mm and I can't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I want a gun that you can buy and have it fairly accurate. Why even bother to try if the gun can't shoot strait?

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    The only thing I shoot at is paper targets . I like Beretta 92fs because they fit my hand well and they are reliable. I just can't shoot one well. I like .22lr semi auto because they are easy to use and cheap to use. I can shoot my ruger mk111 fairy good but my latest buy sig miquito.. is just what everyone says it is.. It think it should be pulled from the maket. It is junk. I used a S&W 1911 I borrowed and I had a 2 inch grouping in the center. so I went and bought a S&W 1911 pro in 9mm and I can't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I want a gun that you can buy and have it fairly accurate. Why even bother to try if the gun can't shoot strait?

Most guns shoot better than the shooter. There's this little thing called "practice". You should try it sometime :yesway:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    if you are shooting at a man wielding a weapon, whether it be rock paper or scissors, a nerf gun will poke holes in it...with some of the post you have been putting up i think i would recommend a toy gun for you--nerf or squirt gun for you

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    dunt get thes they blow up
    images

This ones alwayz jaym
    images

This ons are dirty commie guns
    images

Thiese is for fanboys, thegh sucks
    images

Revolver are are old and outttdated
    images

This are rely good and the go strait shot
    images

Theisworks, but can't be accurate aftr 15 yards.
    images

Tarhese e really good but they dun hold many bulits and alway jamming
    images

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    If it fits your hand, fits your needs and your pocketbook it is a good buy.
    Everyone has their own opinion. Sorry ...I prefer to read-up on the gun I might choose and make up my own mind.

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    Most guns shoot better than the shooter. There's this little thing called "practice". You should try it sometime :yesway:

practice? whyI can put the gun in a bench rest and not hit what I'm aiming at. That why I concluded... why bother practicing with something that doesn't go where you aim. With the 22 I have shot 300 rds.. easy and the 9mm I do 200.

Top Bottom