• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    If it fits your hand, fits your needs and your pocketbook it is a good buy.
    Everyone has their own opinion. Sorry ...I prefer to read-up on the gun I might choose and make up my own mind.

I read up on every gun I bought... Now I think its better to ask people who use them. I will tell evryone who asks.. Don't buy a sig mosqito:noway: it is a waste of money even though they are cheap$

Last edited:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    practice? whyI can put the gun in a bench rest and not hit what I'm aiming at. That why I concluded... why bother practicing with something that doesn't go where you aim. With the 22 I have shot 300 rds.. easy and the 9mm I do 200.

Paging Nurse Ratched, stat! :n00b:

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    images

what kind is that?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Since you are having so much trouble with accuracy you should probably stay away from a handgun for now, they're not for everybody. Maybe you should try a rifle. Have you ever heard of a brand called "Daisy?" They have a pretty top of the line model called the "Red Ryder" that is well known and is legendary for it's accuracy. You could shoot the nut off a squirrel at 200 yd. easy. Might wanna give it a look.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Since you are having so much trouble with accuracy you should probably stay away from a handgun for now, they're not for everybody. Maybe you should try a rifle. Have you ever heard of a brand called "Daisy?" They have a pretty top of the line model called the "Red Ryder" that is well known and is legendary for it's accuracy. You could shoot the nut off a squirrel at 200 yd. easy. Might wanna give it a look.
    No you would have to pay a $200 tax stamp cause they are a destructive device.

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011
    It's prolly the best

I like the 2 inch groups where I am aiming. not a couple in center a couple over here ,, a couple over there... they are all within 7 or 8 inches of center.

So what is the best place to start with gunsmith work. trigger job?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Daisy makes a decent gun except for the frequent FTF.:xmad:

I would go with Crossman instead. A few extra bucks but well worth it.:rockwoot:

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    No you would have to pay a $200 tax stamp cause they are a destructive device.

I'm not going to lie.....your jokes are not the least bit funny, and are almost making you look like more of a fool than the OP. The audience is now dumber after reading your comments. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

With that said................

Who wants to bet the OP is E5Ranger reincarnated???

I'd bet money on it :popcorn:

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011

200 yds with a bb gun:cool: I shot a duck out of mid air with one when I was a kid:yesway:

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    I'm not going to lie.....your jokes are not the least bit funny, and are almost making you look like more of a fool than the OP. The audience is now dumber after reading your comments. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

Id be willin to bet its E5Ranger.

boatsandguns

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2011

How much you wanna bet:D

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011

Thanks is that suppose to be purple? O yes thats from that vid on youtube every question and answer on a gun forum. Also I shot a clay outta the sky with a bb guns when I was a kid (Thats true!) Well when i was a kid meaning when I was 8. A clay thrower didnt throw it my dad did.

Top Bottom