What is the most expensive gun in your collection?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    What is the most expensive gun in your collection?

What is the single most important gun in your collection, and why do you feel that way?

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Probably the IH M1 Garand that looks brand new. Had a Parker Reproduction side by side that I sold last year for 3500 and only gave 1500 for it. I was a happy camper. I'll be trying to sell the M1 this year.

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Either my Beretta 12 ga O/U Silver Perdiz or my NIB Sauer .243...I also have a battlefield pick up K98 in great condition with 100% matching numbers all Nazi markings and no import stamp on the barrel...got it from a little old lady after her husband died(he supposedly brought it home from Germany in WWII) and it sat in a closet for 50 years...

The Beretta because they are expensive and the Sauer because it is so rare

I don't know which is most valuable:dunno::dunno:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    The single most important gun I own is not very expensive .

It is a remington 550-1 .22 semi auto ..

The reason it is the most important to me is , It was the first gun I ever shot in my life , It was my fathers gun , when I was around 3 or 4 years old he would hold it up for me and let me pull the trigger ...
    He finally gave it to me when i got married and moved out on my own ,
    And since i just lost my father in november it has come to mean even more than ever to me ...:ingo:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    So is this list gonna look like the one in the Herald-Times? Just wondering...it'll be nice to know which houses to hit up if I ever go on a crazy, burglarizing rampage. :ar15:

:D
    I can't even leave a legitimate answer to that, because it will look like this....**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm cheap and buy Bersas, Mosins and SKSs. I do have an AR that cost about $900 though. That's as expensive as it gets for me.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Same as dice dealer here. Passed down the line Remington pump .22 with a cheap tasco scope. An absolute squirrel slayer passed from Grandpa to father to me. Both are gone and sentimental value makes it priceless.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    The most important gun I own happens the be the most inexpensive and that would be my little Ruger LCP because it is the gun I carry every day for SD. My favorite "shooter" though is my M&P 9C.

Top Bottom