• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I’m on my fifth bucket in a year or so. No real complaints, decent accuracy, reliable ignition and function. Must be lucky, don’t know how everyone seems to have problems with them

I think they've developed a bad rep because of the spotty history they've had over a long time period. Some were almost not-shootable at various time periods. Current production might be fine, but many do not want to take a chance with their hard earned money. That's the thing about obtaining a bad rep, it takes a long time to overcome it. Sharing our individual experiences is a very helpful thing in that process.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I've always wondered if the 100 pack golden bullets are any better than the bucket o bullets

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ll find out because I know I have at least a couple of those hundred packs somewhere when I did a large quantity buy a couple of years ago From and INGO member.

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Let me know!

Normally, I'd say I'll be at the range Monday & get back with you.
    I'll set them in the range bag so I won't forget, but the way things are going, when I see them in the range bag later, I'll probably think, "What are these doing in here?"
    I have them in an ammo box a member gave me when I bought a few thousand rounds miscellaneous .22LR ammo from him.

jrbarnes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Plainfield
    Normally, I'd say I'll be at the range Monday & get back with you.
    I'll set them in the range bag so I won't forget, but the way things are going, when I see them in the range bag later, I'll probably think, "What are these doing in here?"
    I have them in an ammo box a member gave me when I bought a few thousand rounds miscellaneous .22LR ammo from him.
    I appreciate it! These days I forget what day it is!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I’ve never had issues with Golden. Thunderbolt however leaded my pistol severely. Based on that experience and the quality of recent pistol introductions, I decided I’m want nothing to do with a brand R and will not buy anything more so branded.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I bought them once 20yrs ago. Never again!

Same shootability experience as yours. The gold dust alone was enough to not buy again.

Glock1230

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hamilton County
    I had some of these .22LRs once. I had the same experience. Very inconsistent and would only work in a rugged 10-22. But then again, anything with the name Remington has taken a dive in quality in the past 5 years.

Top Bottom