• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    These people need to spend a couple days on a dairy farm. The cows will walk to the barn to get milked, single file, in the same order daily.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    These people need to spend a couple days on a dairy farm. The cows will walk to the barn to get milked, single file, in the same order daily.

your right there......my grandpa was a dairy farmer.......he spent more time with them than his kids!!!!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I used to have a co-worker who wore a "Say No to Milk" pin. That was in 2007 so this idea gas been around for a while, as misguided as it may be. When I asked her about it she gave me a printed list of reasons why humans shouldn't drink milk. Funny thing was, she was a chain cigarette smoker. So I asked her if she had ever heard any good reasons why humans shouldn't smoke cigarettes. I never saw that silly pin again. :)

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I don't like milk, I don't drink milk.
    I'll probably never win the Indy 500.

EDIT: I don't like PETA either.

I just felt like that needed said.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    your right there......my grandpa was a dairy farmer.......he spent more time with them than his kids!!!!

My Mom's dad was a dairy farmer. Those cows led a charmed life. My Dad's Dad always has a cow for the family milk supply and he's the one who taught me how to milk a cow.

As for the higher production facilities, go visit Fair Oaks before buying into the propaganda.

I love milk. I converted from 2% to skim in college, but as the evidence mounts, it appears as though whole may be the better choice.

PETA is so full of lies, I have a hard time beleiving anyone listens to them anymore....and then I look at the world around me.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK-
    Got milk and a beer.

And I found this - It explains it all-

[video=youtube;TeNQ5oT5rOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TeNQ5oT5rOg[/video]

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't like milk, I don't drink milk, I do my fair share of making sure it is consumed though, 3-4 gallons a week in this house.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    My Mom's dad was a dairy farmer. Those cows led a charmed life. My Dad's Dad always has a cow for the family milk supply and he's the one who taught me how to milk a cow.

As for the higher production facilities, go visit Fair Oaks before buying into the propaganda.

I love milk. I converted from 2% to skim in college, but as the evidence mounts, it appears as though whole may be the better choice.

PETA is so full of lies, I have a hard time beleiving anyone listens to them anymore....and then I look at the world around me.
    I worked for my bus driver in junior high and his wife would serve milk from their cow with the disclaimer that it wasn't pasteurized. Hands down the best milk ever and it made coffee drinkable for a pre-teen? I know I saw a piece of straw in the strainer but drank it anyway..... I could have died and didn't realize it until some forty years later.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I was surprised to see it was from PETA.

Figured it was someone complaining cause it's a white thing.

Peta does suck

200_s.gif

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom