• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Would a .22 penetrate the skull though? Read it would have to be an eye shot else you need a bigger caliber like 9mm etc..

out of a pistol, I wouldn't bet on it unless is was a perfectly square shot and at very close range.
    I prefer to kill my zombies further away. I don't want to get splattered with T-virus!

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I am not sure I'd want to survive in a zombie apocalyptic scenario, but I suppose if I had to choose a handgun for such an endeavor it'd probably be a Skorpion Vz. 65 (9mm Mak) w/as many drum magazines as I could carry.

Normal_skorpion_01.jpg

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Very true, I was guessing that during a zombie apocalypse that I wouldn't really be using a handgun all that much though, except for maybe while I was driving or something, at which point it's purpose would be just to keep them from getting inside the vehicle.

Outside of a vehicle I'd definitely want a shotgun in my hands & not a pistol or even a rifle, especially if the zombies were fast movers, ever try to hit a fast moving clay pigeon with a handgun? how about a rifle? now imagine how accurate you would be with a whole horde of fast movers chasing after you, yea thanks but no thanks.

Sausagecake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Wherever I can eat S
    It really depends on which type of zombies you are talking about. If you are talking about the old school slow zombies, I don't think I would use a handgun. I would use a sword that I have. Let the heads roll. If they are the new type of zombies, I would have to go with the glock 19 with a 33 round mag. less downtime.

Gibson90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Funny thing about the zombies....... I guess age isn't a factor when it comes to hunting zombies........ I was at the range teh otehr day and ther was an 85 yr old woman (with her husband) shooting a tiny 22 revolver at zoombie targets. She didn't last but about 20 mintues at the range, but it was funny when I asked what type of targets they had and the response was "zombies, you gotta be prepared for anything!" Ha, funny stuff.

Top Bottom