I only ask because...

sq5ok1.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Nice!!! I'm not super crazy about the exterior of the 2019s but man that interior is awesome! Congrats Rookie, I hope you have the good luck I've always had with mine!!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm not typically a fan of those, but I really like the look of that. I'm kind of tempted...

I've been on the fence about buying another one. I like the security they offer as well as the protection from the weather but having an open bed is nice as well. I wouldn't have bought it if the deal hadn't been too good to pass up.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I've been on the fence about buying another one. I like the security they offer as well as the protection from the weather but having an open bed is nice as well. I wouldn't have bought it if the deal hadn't been too good to pass up.

Couldn't live without mine. Wish I had a garage and a lift/rack for it some days though.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Just a reminder for those new to the Diesel world-- It's supposed to get cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey(legend says that's a nautical reference) this weekend.

Get your anti-gel in now, and read the bottle as to the dosage. I learned the hard way a few times that when it gets colder, you gotta use more.

I prefer Howe's, and Menard's has a 15% bag sale right now that makes it a pretty good deal: $8.46 + tax. Ask at the front desk for a bag(no rebate needed, discount when you buy). They also have Power Service, and I always keep a bottle of PS 9.1.1 in the truck just in case.

phylodog-PM sent

Top Bottom