6643981625_758eee2a17_z.jpg

6644232135_ffd983111b_z.jpg

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I have NEVER seen one of them sitting on my TV while I was guzzling beer in my living room.

You did not really take those perfect pics? I think they are a repost.

Anyway, I like looking at them.

1911 DeadHead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    NWI/ Crown Point
    It's nice being out in the woods with no one else around, just the sound of the wind in the trees and the animals around you. Closest thing to actual peace.... then the cell phone rings. Amazing pics.

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    Gorgeous pics. We used to have a beautiful hawk post up behind our house. Watched him hunt mice a lot. Never took any pics though :(

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    It's just you and mother nature. I love to just take a nice walk in the woods. Get away from all of the daily BS we deal with.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Awesome Pictures, I remember your thread with the barn owl out at the airport, and have to comend you on your ability to capture wildlife. I find it hard these days with a five year old to get that close (or find the time) to get really great pictures (with my set of lenses).

One constructive critizism, if I may, in regards to the photos in this thread. The subjects are dead center of the photo, I feel the composition would be beter if they were a bit off center, perhaps in the oposite 1/3 from the direction that they are looking. (I hope I made sense there).

Also are you using any filters in those?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Greenfield, Indiana
    Awesome Pictures, I remember your thread with the barn owl out at the airport, and have to comend you on your ability to capture wildlife. I find it hard these days with a five year old to get that close (or find the time) to get really great pictures (with my set of lenses).

One constructive critizism, if I may, in regards to the photos in this thread. The subjects are dead center of the photo, I feel the composition would be beter if they were a bit off center, perhaps in the oposite 1/3 from the direction that they are looking. (I hope I made sense there).

Also are you using any filters in those?

Didn't use any filters on these shots.
    As close as I was to the owl there was little room to place the subject off center, but I gave it a try.
    6649881753_49a66e1b44_z.jpg

6649883209_f1a3aefaab_z.jpg

z0mb13_m0nk3y

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Indy
    Great pics. There's a bald eagle that I've seen a few times behind my work. Can watch a few hawks hunting nearly every day. Makes for a very peaceful lunch break.

Top Bottom