• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Occasionally on highroad (google searches seem to find info on there most readily), as well MGO (Michigan gun owners), and predatormasters forum.
    Have seen, but not spent much time on smithandwessonforum, xdtalk, etc.

I signed up on MGO. Im reading around, and it might be just what Im looking for. Thanks for the heads up.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Oh yeah I do have a login for Brian Enos and the Doodie Project. The Doodie Project is funny! I also enjoy reading stuff on Pistol-training.com. But I don't post anything on those sites. I am not nearly cool enough for those guys.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'm not any other gun forums. But there are a few INGO (and former INGO) friends I stay in contact with over on Facebook.

INS went away? I hadn't heard about that. But I did try to check their site out and it looks that way.

Looks like it went away the end of January. I didn't go there much except to chat with some friends who used to be here.
    Dan

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I grew up in PA so sometimes I lurk of their version of INGO. http://www.pafoa.org

I am not an active member and have no idea how big it is. I usually check it prior to trips back home just to stay on top of any changes to the laws there.

I was active on Bersa Chat for a while before finding INGO but it was a pretty small group and it seemed like it was the same 10 guys in every thread.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I have an account on northwestfirearms.com

I never visit the site. The only reason I have an account is my cousin wanted me to check something out for him a while back and had to sign in for some reason. I have no idea of the regular traffic or member numbers. From what I can remember, it's similar to INGO, but for the PNW (OR, WA, ID).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I signed up on MGO. Im reading around, and it might be just what Im looking for. Thanks for the heads up.
    I would think any of the larger states should have their own INGO equivalent with a good audience. Calguns.net for instance. NY looks like they have one or two, as does Texas.

Top Bottom