• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    In addition to INGO, I hit czfirearms.us a bunch. They show 39K members, but who knows how many are active. Could be a lot since there seems to be a bunch of activity there. I also hit a couple of 1911 forums, like 1911addicts.com, M1911.org and 1911forum.com. That last one is very active with 5600 people online when I checked a moment ago and a stated 173k members. That would be a good one to advertise on because everyone knows that 1911 guys are nuts and throw money at anything with some 1s and a 9 in the name. I'll even bet some of those idiots spent more than $450 for a 1911. :):

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I am also on" Marlin Owners Forum" and"Traditional Muzzleloaders Forum". The first is geared toward those who collect ANY Marlin firearm, but they do discuss other firearms as well in different threads. The other forum is geared toward those who shoot and collect traditional muzzleloaders, no in-line muzzleloader discussion allowed. They do not consider in-lines to be true muzzleloaders. Both really good and informative sites.

Rong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I used to visit Frugal's Forums quite a bit but haven't been there in a long time. I think only about 10K users now. Used to be pretty big.
    Warrifles.com 64 K members

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I frequent KYGO quite a bit since I'm in the southern part of the state. I also get on Sniper Central and Accurate Shooter Forum a lot of good info those two sites.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I used to frequent GunAndGame.com when I first started collecting Military Surplus because they used to have a really robust Military Firearms section. I got a lot of great info and problems solved through the nice folks on that forum. But, their numbers seemed to dwindled over the last few years. I don't visit as much as I used to.

I also follow the CMP Forums because enjoy seeing and hearing about all the cool stull coming from the CMP. I enjoy learning the nuances of the M1 rifle as manufacture evolved. It keeps me up on the inventories of the North and South stores. I enjoy seeing the gems(...and duds) people are getting via mail order. If you are a US Military surplus enthusiast like me, the CMP forum is a great place to learn about M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, M1903s & M1917s.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Used to go to XDtalk but not much anymore. When searching for info search engines bring up Thehighroad.com quite a bit.

Old Prof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2015
    West Lafayette
    Used to go to XDtalk but not much anymore. When searching for info search engines bring up Thehighroad.com quite a bit.

I left when they permanently banned Uncle Jed. I'm not sure what he did, but from his persona it seemed hard to believe it deserved a permanent ban. And the decision was helped by the fact I was trying to cut down on internet time to make more minutes available for physical reality,

Top Bottom