• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    My daughter has always wanted a puppy. My wife has always hated animals, the messes, the smell, the chewing, letting them out and back in during rain and snow, etc. I love animals. When I was younger I wanted to be a zoologist. I had a pitbull for 17 years that was blind in both eyes. Everyone that would visit was scared until they got to know him, then they would always tell people we would meet about my man eating chiwawa. He was a big baby, and I miss the hell out of him.

Anyways. Last year I snuck off and got my daughter a puppy. My wife wasnt happy about it, at all, but she is slowly coming around to it, and I catch her cuddling on the couch with it all the time.

Since getting my daughter the puppy, my son has moaned that it isnt fair he doesnt get a pet. He wanted a tarantula, and I am TERRIFIED of spiders. My wife, still looking for her revenge, informed me that she didnt want a dog and got stuck with it, so I should have to sacrifice for my son. So, I got him a mexican red knee tarantula. Easiest pet I have ever owned. No maintenance, throw in some crickets, add water, and let him be.

Now. Me being an animal lover and watching everyone else get the animals they wanted, its my turn. I get a text that I have a package at home. I told her leave it i will get it when I get home from work. I get home, open it, and welcome my new python to the family.

Now I sleep in a room with the dog, spider, and snake, while my wife sleeps in my california king by herself. Worth it.

Got me wondering. What kind of pets does everyone here have?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Luci the lovebug ..... best pet I've ever had. She's going to be (15) years old soon.

3H4A1384%20copy-XL.jpg

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Interesting idea for a chicken feeder. I might steal that.
    4” pvc elbows it’ll hold 100# feed. I’ve had three different styles and this seems to work the best. When they spill out of the pipe we can scoop it back up and put it in the top. Helps with wasting feed.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Dogs, 2, a 40% boxer mutt and a Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Cats, 1, He meows and poops in a box

Reptiles, 1, Jungle Carpet Python

Amphibians, 1, Pacman frog

Invertebrates, 14
    Guyana Pink Toe Tarantula