What pistol do you regret selling the most?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    WWI Colt 45 made in 1914
    WWI German Lugar made in 1912
    WWII German Lugar made in 1920 (artillary model) all matching numbers
    WWII Colt 45 (a true bring back)
    Remington Rand WWII 45 (a true bring back)
    Judge 3" stainless
    and about a half dozen more I've had, I wish I still had.

And if youP22 is jamming, it could be sent back and have the feed ramp polished out to stop that. I have around 17000+ out of mine and it will only jam if it is real dirty, like after about 2000 rounds.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    A Ranger alloy 1911 frame with an Ithaca slide with early Wlson sights, and an early National Match barrel and bushing. Built by me.

A parkerized Colt Commando.............:@ya:..........<>< Duce:

glock 27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    elkhart
    Regret

Colt lightweight commander to a so called friend who still waves in my face at get togethers. We both need a butt kickin!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    My dad sold his Colt Detective Special .38Spl that I learned how to shoot on and as a matter of fact was the first gun I shot. See my "How Did You Get Into Guns" thread for the whole story. I rag him all the time for this!

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Don't even get me started on this subject, I was once young stupid and in LOVE :xmad:... Walther model pp.380 mint condition with no import marks...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    I didn't sell these pistols, they were stolen from me. I still regret they are gone and hope that the rotten bastards who stole them tripped, run the barrel down their throat, the gun discharged, splattering their brains all over the ceiling. Too harsh? :xmad: Kimber Pro Carry II, and a MINT Colt Mustang (I only paid $250 bucks for the Mustang). It was my wifes carry gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Stony: I bought a Police only with the P.D. box in excellent condition used 96G with night sight and 3 high cap L.E. marked mags for $205.00 fall '07 no sh**

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I didn't sell these pistols, they were stolen from me. I still regret they are gone and hope that the rotten bastards who stole them tripped, run the barrel down their throat, the gun discharged, splattering their brains all over the ceiling. Too harsh? :xmad: Kimber Pro Carry II, and a MINT Colt Mustang (I only paid $250 bucks for the Mustang). It was my wifes carry gun.
    Wow you would be very angry if I told you how much I saw a Mustang sell for last fall at a gun show in FT. Wayne. This was even a beat-up one.

Last edited:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    My first ever gun. My Ruger P95. I bought that for myself, shot 2,000 rounds through it and sold it because I thought I wore it out. Nothing special but would have been nice to still have it.

Top Bottom