• rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    But I'm laughing "with" you. :)
    A kinder, more gentler actaeon.

It could be the midnights to days doubleshift, with too much mountain dew.

I appreciate that, sir. However, I was laughing AT me. HAH!

And I'm on a Diet Mtn Dew bender right now!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I have had a few negative comments and one drunk grabbing at my gun in line at cvs and thats about it. I have had more problems while carrying my mora knife than my gun. Had a state trooper tell me i HAD to go home because i was carrying my mora but then had cops stand and talk guns for a good while.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've had two "issues" with officers. The first: An off-duty officer approached me, checked my Larry, and recommended that I conceal. I kindly told him that I carry how I see fit. The second: My uncle who is MCSD told me to conceal it, I again told him to pound sand.

Only other time was a friend told me that OC is stupid and should be illegal because it makes people uncomfortable. I reminded her that my rights don't end where her feelings begin.

Aside
    True!

It's probably the bleeding.
    OK, that has to be the funniest thing ive seen all week. Thanks BBI. Im not sure who is more fun to tease; him or Da Mouse and his unicorns. :):

This was the only bad encounter so far if you dont count being detained for 30+ mins because Westfield PD doesnt tie into the ISP database and couldnt get them to answer their dispatcher's calls to verify my Larry was still valid. :rolleyes: The only bright side is I got off with a warning in a double fine zone... that by all accounts should not have been one; the only thing making it a construction zone was the signs. No workers, no cones, no nothin. Construction was complete in that stretch they just hadnt taken down the signs. (he saw the gun in the car in a holster not on my person and overreacted. This was before all the recent cop shootings.)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-my-first-outright-negative-oc-encounter.html

But other than that one, its pretty much nobody notices or if they do they act all proper because they mistake me for a cop. (apparently only cops get short haircuts and dress business casual :rolleyes:) Case in point a couple weeks back I was sloppy CC/Virginia tucking and there was a small group of teens being obnoxious and rowdy, at this time just short of management asking them to leave. Apparently one of them noticed, assumed I was the law and shushed his buddies. The rest of my visit was quite peaceful. :):

Top Bottom