• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    When my youngest son was 6 we were at a baseball game for my oldest son then 12. My ex-wife and her husband were there with my youngest son. He wanted to sit on my lap for awhile but my ex-wife threw a fit and yanked him off of my lap telling him he could not sit on my lap during her time. She then turned him over to her husband to be spanked. I went to intervene and quite a few husbands got between us at which time he started shaking my 6 year old son's arm saying what are you going to do now. I am shaking your son. The father's turned to him and said let him go or we are letting him through and you had better run.
    We filled out a police report and I was told that if I had physically intervened in any way I would have gone to jail and nothing would have happened to him. The St. Joe County Prosecutor decided not to press charges even though there were physical bruses on his arm. What a joke and people wonder why this crap happens where small children get hurt by step parents or boyfriends, girlfriends.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    When my youngest son was 6 we were at a baseball game for my oldest son then 12. My ex-wife and her husband were there with my youngest son. He wanted to sit on my lap for awhile but my ex-wife threw a fit and yanked him off of my lap telling him he could not sit on my lap during her time. She then turned him over to her husband to be spanked. I went to intervene and quite a few husbands got between us at which time he started shaking my 6 year old son's arm saying what are you going to do now. I am shaking your son. The father's turned to him and said let him go or we are letting him through and you had better run.
    We filled out a police report and I was told that if I had physically intervened in any way I would have gone to jail and nothing would have happened to him. The St. Joe County Prosecutor decided not to press charges even though there were physical bruses on his arm. What a joke and people wonder why this crap happens where small children get hurt by step parents or boyfriends, girlfriends.

Pray for Karma. BIG Karma! :rockwoot:

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    It sickened me when I heard the little boy died.
    I am sure there will be a special place in hell for this waste of sper m. After his appeals are exhausted.
    The childs mother will have to answer as well.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    It sickened me when I heard the little boy died.
    I am sure there will be a special place in hell for this waste of sper m. After his appeals are exhausted.
    The childs mother will have to answer as well.

Yeah. In most of these situations, there's a mother who either lets it happen, or sets up the situation.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville

I feel for you. I don't know what I would have done and can't imagine the feeling. I can't believe the court wouldn't do anything.

Top Bottom