• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .........#6 The individual now has the gun and called me, thanking me for returning it.

Wait, the police gave this guy your name and phone number so he could call you?

.........I'm happy that all of this came out ok and this thread has received more attention then any other that I have posted under my other name.

So, what is your other account name on INGO?

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    So by having a metal pipe with a lead ball wrapped in tape on it, he's a rotten cop? Do you know for a fact that he used it to beat people or are you just assuming that from your brief interaction with him?

it was just an assumption i guess, not particularly saying he used it, just the fact that the kind of officers who would use a throwaway and home-made club do exist. And I understand that it is not likely or common.

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    When I was in Junior High I found a Taurus revolver laying in the grass while I was walking home from school. I told my dad and we went back to secure it and call the police. When the police arrived my dad asked him if he could claim it if the owner didn't come forward. The cop said no it would "stay in evidence" i took that to mean his personal gun collection but what do I know.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    When I was in Junior High I found a Taurus revolver laying in the grass while I was walking home from school. I told my dad and we went back to secure it and call the police. When the police arrived my dad asked him if he could claim it if the owner didn't come forward. The cop said no it would "stay in evidence" i took that to mean his personal gun collection but what do I know.

Based on other posts you've made about anything police related, you don't know ****.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Going by his most recent screen name, I'm betting it's Sylvain.:): The French are a very morally misguided lot.:cool:

34901_18671.jpg

Hey OP, please sign in under this screen name and reply.......... :popcorn:

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    If I find a gun, I keep it. I know I'll need it when the crazy guy with the suppressed shotgun comes looking for his money.

images

Anyway, if you pocket carry, you never have to worry about losing your EDC when taking a :poop:.

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Based on other posts you've made about anything police related, you don't know ****.

You seem very sensitive to this subject. Can you honestly attest to seeing firearms destroyed from the property room?
    I know of 2 specific incidents where firearms were removed from vehicles in DUI related stops. The charges did not reflect illegal possession of a firearm, they were not logged into evidence or property and the owners never got them back.
    I have a lot of respect for LEO. With that said you can stand on your soap box all day long and cling to your moral high ground but I know for a fact it happens. There is good and bad on both sides of the law.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You seem very sensitive to this subject. Can you honestly attest to seeing firearms destroyed from the property room?
    I know of 2 specific incidents where firearms were removed from vehicles in DUI related stops. The charges did not reflect illegal possession of a firearm, they were not logged into evidence or property and the owners never got them back.....

Were you a witness before the grand jury? I mean if guns were stolen by police and there was paperwork from the DUI stops, we know exactly who the police officers were and I assume official complaints were lodged.

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Were you a witness before the grand jury? I mean if guns were stolen by police and there was paperwork from the DUI stops, we know exactly who the police officers were and I assume official complaints were lodged.

And if you would prove they were stolen, I'm sure you would have uncovered an even bigger problem for that department.

Top Bottom