What will you do when the riot reaches your neighborhood?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK new guy lets settle down. If you are intending to stir up this mob I will close the thread. There has been enough anxiety.

Know this........nothing changes your well laid out plans for a fight FASTER THAN GETTING HIT IN THE FACE. At that moment everything is off the table and the real fight is on. Not the one you worked out in your mind.

Nothing scatters the roaches faster than a blazing hot light. Same with return fire.

If it gets that bad as you are describing it will be a straight up war.

Now lets all remain civil and calm.

I’m just saying that I thought the guy got a raw deal for asking the question that no one else packs the gear to ask. Pending a ban.

OK did you read this post or gloss over it.
    How you feel about this thread is of course your opinion. How you post about it will be looked at under our opinion.
    That's the thing. Inciting riot my friend. This is a touchy topic and we almost closed this out for the reasons in my post. So stomp your feet somewhere else please as you are stirring up the locals.

Join in as I asked you to or did you just gloss over that post as well.

Last chance, what would you do. Seems you are leery of posting the answer as we all are in this track and prosecute age.

And I am glad you had a good childhood....:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK new guy lets settle down. If you are intending to stir up this mob I will close the thread. There has been enough anxiety.

Know this........nothing changes your well laid out plans for a fight FASTER THAN GETTING HIT IN THE FACE. At that moment everything is off the table and the real fight is on. Not the one you worked out in your mind.

Nothing scatters the roaches faster than a blazing hot light. Same with return fire.

If it gets that bad as you are describing it will be a straight up war.

Now lets all remain civil and calm.

From what I'm hearing, BLM's hissy fit in Mooresville was out numbered by people carrying rifles, and by bikers.

More of this outside Hoggnuts domain.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    OK did you read this post or gloss over it.
    How you feel about this thread is of course your opinion. How you post about it will be looked at under our opinion.
    That's the thing. Inciting riot my friend. This is a touchy topic and we almost closed this out for the reasons in my post. So stomp your feet somewhere else please as you are stirring up the locals.

Join in as I asked you to or did you just gloss over that post as well.

Last chance, what would you do. Seems you are leery of posting the answer as we all are in this track and prosecute age.

And I am glad you had a good childhood....:):

Well put sir. I had a good childhood as well. I have not idea why I became such an a**hole later in life. ;)
    But after working 50 years for everything I have I'm not rolling over for anybody. :ingo:

Last edited:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    IC 35-41-3-2
    (c) A person is justified in using reasonable force against any other person to protect the person or a third person from what the person reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful force.  However, a person:
    (1) is justified in using deadly force;  and
    (2) does not have a duty to retreat;
    if the person reasonably believes that that force is necessary to prevent serious bodily injury to the person or a third person or the commission of a forcible felony.  No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary.

Indiana Use of Force laws allow for the protection of individuals under any circumstances against serious bodily injury, if the individual defending believes that force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony and is then protected from any kind of legal jeopardy whatsoever as a result of their need to protect another by reasonable means!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Forgot about this or I might of taken a look see. I grew up close to Mooresville and I can only imagine how it would have gone down back then.

Coming to Plainfield today, and Avon next Monday. I imagine possibly similar results. I've been monitoring the FB chatter groups for both towns. The common theme seems to be for the pro-BLM types to carpet-bomb comments according to the philosophy, "everyone who disagrees with me is a racist". Support the right of people to exercise constitutionally protected rights of assembly, speech, and expression? "If they're counter-protesting BLM, they are racists." If you see a dude in a Stormfront shirt, and say, "I disagree with white nationalists, but he has the same constitutionally protected rights"? Guess what? "You're a racist." If you say, "I believe all lives matter, including those of my black spouse and mixed children"? Guess what, "Does your POC spouse know that you're a racist?" If you say, "I'm black and I support people protecting their homes and businesses"? They say, "You can be a POC and be racist against POC."

(Seriously; I saw all of these statements, paraphrased.)

I'm glad I disciplined myself long ago not to engage this nonsense, particularly on FB.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Coming to Plainfield today, and Avon next Monday. I imagine possibly similar results. I've been monitoring the FB chatter groups for both towns. The common theme seems to be for the pro-BLM types to carpet-bomb comments according to the philosophy, "everyone who disagrees with me is a racist". Support the right of people to exercise constitutionally protected rights of assembly, speech, and expression? "If they're counter-protesting BLM, they are racists." If you see a dude in a Stormfront shirt, and say, "I disagree with white nationalists, but he has the same constitutionally protected rights"? Guess what? "You're a racist." If you say, "I believe all lives matter, including those of my black spouse and mixed children"? Guess what, "Does your POC spouse know that you're a racist?" If you say, "I'm black and I support people protecting their homes and businesses"? They say, "You can be a POC and be racist against POC."

(Seriously; I saw all of these statements, paraphrased.)

I'm glad I disciplined myself long ago not to engage this nonsense, particularly on FB.

The term has long since lost viability with me and so many others. It means nothing anymore other than a spear to hurl when your opinion and the platform you yell it from has zero merit.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The term has long since lost viability with me and so many others. It means nothing anymore other than a spear to hurl when your opinion and the platform you yell it from has zero merit.

Exactly. Andrew Breitbart had it exactly right:

[video=youtube;I6XnMae6UIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6XnMae6UIo[/video]

(Language warning.)

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    To answer the OP's question. A mob that consists of individuals threatening or using non-lethal force together as a whole is deadly force in my opinion.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To answer the OP's question. A mob that consists of individuals threatening or using non-lethal force together as a whole is deadly force in my opinion.

I have been discussing this situation at great length with my 13 year old G-daughter. She is mixed. Her dad is a man of color. A good provider and wonderful father.
    He and her are both caught in the middle of this off the trails insanity.

Today we had breakfast together (13 year old and us) and I have learned they no longer teach the bill of rights or the constitution in our state appointed centers of indoctrination. She is an honor student and has no idea what either document entails or how they tie in with this most honored (by us) day.
    I asked her what the day was. She naturally said "The 4th of July" so I asked her what it meant. Sadly she had no idea. None. Now we are seeing what is causing these young skull's full of mush to walk the path they are on. Every time something comes up all you here from them is "I have the right to.....insert stupidity here" and they have no concept of the meaning. None.

We lost this battle years ago and are just now realizing how the snakes and deviates put all of this in motion. It has been boiling for the longest time and our fearful leaders are just putting Band-Aids on a festering wound.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I have been discussing this situation at great length with my 13 year old G-daughter. She is mixed. Her dad is a man of color. A good provider and wonderful father.
    He and her are both caught in the middle of this off the trails insanity.

Today we had breakfast together (13 year old and us) and I have learned they no longer teach the bill of rights or the constitution in our state appointed centers of indoctrination. She is an honor student and has no idea what either document entails or how they tie in with this most honored (by us) day.
    I asked her what the day was. She naturally said "The 4th of July" so I asked her what it meant. Sadly she had no idea. None. Now we are seeing what is causing these young skull's full of mush to walk the path they are on. Every time something comes up all you here from them is "I have the right to.....insert stupidity here" and they have no concept of the meaning. None.

We lost this battle years ago and are just now realizing how the snakes and deviates put all of this in motion. It has been boiling for the longest time and our fearful leaders are just putting Band-Aids on a festering wound.

This is why we homeschool. This is why now 3%+ of US schoolchildren are homeschooled (and a higher percentage here in Indiana).

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    May I suggests a 4000+ PSI Powerwasher and a "fine" nozzle?
    Aim for the faces...they will take a non-lethal hit from that stream and be done. (Ooops...might even put out a few eyes?)

:popcorn:

Top Bottom