What Would Be Your Reaction If Extraterestial Life Was Discovered?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m still skeptical of former Democrat presidents now talking about this. They were lying cocksuckers before they were president, during, and so what makes their word trustworthy now? It’s not just former presidents. Why are there so many people saying it now?

Probably a part of the plan NKBJ reminds us of often. When everything that happens is defined as a coincidence there is a plan. It is not possible everything is a coincidence...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Probably a part of the plan NKBJ reminds us of often. When everything that happens is defined as a coincidence there is a plan. It is not possible everything is a coincidence...
    I ain't saying there's a plan. But let's just say, I'm skeptical that it's not. :): I mean, it's possible or even likely that one person says it, then another one wants to stir some more **** up, then another, and so on. It could be that simple. But I ain't buying the UFO ****. It smells to me like some people are selling something.

Oh. And WTF INGO? I thought the filter was kinda working. That was a pretty bad one that I let go. So Mike, can you do me a favor and star out the word that's a synonym of Harris in the quote? You know the one. Thanks.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, the PR now is in plan. You roll out the base, then roll out the blacktop, then people follow it because by golly that's the road and where else would you go.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Listening to Marzulli on John Wells's show.
    No surprise that he sounds so much like I.D.E. Thomas.

Sitcomdad83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2021
    Indiana
    I'd have no notable reaction at all since I've been married to an alien for almost 20 years. I've usually have no idea what she's saying or where she's coming from and how she finishes my sentences and knows when im bsing has convinced me ETs have telepathy and mind control abilities. As long as they are as hot as she is I'd welcome as many as possible.

Top Bottom