• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Contender

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Lawrence County
    Don't know about their 22 ammo, have not seen any there in a long time. I do know their WWB of 100 rounds of 45 ACP is $60 and Wal-Mart sells it for $44. I got fleeced on a couple boxes using the 10% off coupon and thinking I was getting a deal until I figured it out. Even with the coupon it was not a deal.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    Our Dunham's sells their .40 WWB for $48 vs $38 everywhere else. Last time a I saw .22 it was 2.19 for 50ct magtech. Maybe its a deal for the .22 because its not on shelves everywhere but the .40 is available at the meijer, wally world and big r which are all within a mile

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    The Dunhams in Muncie was putting ammo back, and selling to a LGS for resale a while back. It was pretty obvious where the gun shop was getting their ammo, because they didnt even try to remove the price tags from Dunhams before putting it on their shelves and marking it up even more. Shady business practice no matter how "free market" you want to be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Because some of the employees confirm it

Becase it is the ONLY place in town that gets .22 other tha Wal-mart. From the W-mart employees, It seems the same three or four old geezers get all of the .22 that they get in.

Boy, I asked if it had appended to anyone else - I didn't expect to get the 3rd degree . . .

[video=youtube;sAn7baRbhx4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAn7baRbhx4[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ALL the .22 LR is coming to ME! I'm cornering the .22 market for Global Domination! Mwhahahahah! :shady:

And you'll sell it all for...

dr-evil.jpg

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    My son has worked at the Bedford Dunham's for the last year. Today was actually his last day as he's preparing to depart for Basic Training in a couple of weeks.

It's always fun hearing his stories about the azzhats screaming about .22

Trust me... "friends and family" aren't getting it... hoarders are. He actually gets pissed because he sees the SAME people buying it every single week and knows regular folks aren't getting it.

It either gets bundled and sold online or ends up in some small shop marked up even higher.

They have had to have people removed from the store over silly conspiracy theories and accusations from moronic customers, which is funny as a member of the Bedford PD works there part time.

It's amazing how stupid people act toward high school students working part time, trying to intimidate them. I'd like to thank you all though, we've had some good laughs over it.

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    I stop buy the one Anderson a couple times week, when I'm driving by anyway. I don't even ask about .22 or anymore I just look on the shelf to see if the space is empty or not. I've managed to pick a brick or two a month, which is about what the kids and I shoot anyway, since early spring. This past week I scored a 1400 round bucket, but sold it to a buddy who needed it for exactly what I paid for it.

i often wonder if they think I'm a hoarder or not.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Well the last time we heard of a dunhams around Indy was around 23 25 years ago, hell we cant even get a Rual King near here around the Cumberland area. These are two stores I really enjoy goin to when I see one.

.22 , 9mm, etc is stocked full.
    where I get it.:draw: its around.

Top Bottom