What's the advantage of putting someone on your ignore list ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Quoting Everyone So All Ignored can partake

Reported.

Hopelessly devoted.

Everyone has a sweetheart. And I noticed that Sig was not on your "I hate" list. Maybe I guessed right.

Not that you'll read this.

Nope. Didn't read it.

You make a good point, sir. I find it entirely plausible that pachyderms are more resistant to Count Dante's Touch o' Death than are other, less dermically gifted creatures.

Didn't you, BBI? DIDN'T YOU?

Oh, and all of my messages are just bumping and marking topics for later. The actual text I enter is computer generated gibberish, which should not be confused with Genuine Frontier Gibberish.

Nope. Didn't read your post either.

Seriously, BBI? SERIOUSLY?

I'd respond if I read it. But I didn't. So I can't.

Ordinarily I'd say something like, "What you did there? I saw it." Unfortunately, I could not have seen it, since you didn't do it.

I have say that at this juncture, I'm a little disappointed. DISAPPOINTED.

That would sting....if I were able to read it.

You make a good point. Do you think I should refrain from further potentially hurtful remarks that you won't be able to see?

I think the OP has us all on ignore.

Oh, if only I could rep you again...I mean, err, see this post. Unfortunately, the contents remain a mystery to me.

I'll have to try harder for you to see my messages.

PERHAPS CHANGING THE TYPEFACE WILL HELP?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Publicly stating you added someone to your ignore list is the checkmate of Internet arguments.

Does that come before or after the obligatory comparison to Adolph Hitler?

I ignore you.

What'd I win?

I reject your ignore-ance.

See? I rejected it. Now you can't ignore me.

I ignore you ignoring him.

Double win.

You can't see this and I am laughing because you can't.

Quoting Everyone So All Ignored can partake

I SHALL END YOU!

Still nothing.

You can't see this either. You're a doodoo poopoo haid.

I didn't know most of those people were still around here.

What you did there? I saw it. Oh, yes, I saw . . .

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I wish life had an Ignore list. You could click a button and make the person disappear from your view. Instead they would just be a little placeholder with their name on it that floats past you on the street.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wish life had an Ignore list. You could click a button and make the person disappear from your view. Instead they would just be a little placeholder with their name on it that floats past you on the street.

Well, there kind of is a feature like that. The downside is, if someone uses it, people like have to do something about it. D'OH!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just thought it was very touching that since everyone's ignoring you, no one would no that you almost said the "g" word. But you self-reported.

Your generosity and commitment to the well being of the INGO community is unparalleled, sir. UNPARALLELED.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just thought it was very touching that since everyone's ignoring you, no one would no that you almost said the "g" word. But you self-reported.

Your generosity and commitment to the well being of the INGO community is unparalleled, sir. UNPARALLELED.

Oh crap. I misspelled "know" as "no". Who are the grammar nazi's that I need to report that to?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh crap. I misspelled "know" as "no". Who are the grammar nazi's that I need to report that to?

I wasn't going to say anything.

At this juncture, it is my duty to call to your attention that perhaps no one called you on the error because no one else is able to see your work.

You're welcome.

My work is done!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Oh, you can. You can indeed. The trick is to really make them angry, and follow that up with being completely embarrassing to be around.

Say Jim in accounting needs to be on your "ignore" list.

Walk up to him in the break room, say you did many... adult and provocative things... with this wife and his mother, filmed it, and sent it to everyone on his Facebook friends list. This is best done in front of his boss. Then try to give him a high five and complain when he "leaves you hanging"

Follow this up by showing up to work wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants for about a week. Everytime you see Jim, yell 'Jim! Look! I'm Superman, just like in that dream you had!" Follow him. Demand a high five. Complain loudly if he "leaves you hanging."

Jim will now actively avoid you and will NEVER initiate a conversation with you.

You have just achieved the real life ignore list.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh, you can. You can indeed. The trick is to really make them angry, and follow that up with being completely embarrassing to be around.

Say Jim in accounting needs to be on your "ignore" list.

Walk up to him in the break room, say you did many... adult and provocative things... with this wife and his mother, filmed it, and sent it to everyone on his Facebook friends list. This is best done in front of his boss. Then try to give him a high five and complain when he "leaves you hanging"

Follow this up by showing up to work wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants for about a week. Everytime you see Jim, yell 'Jim! Look! I'm Superman, just like in that dream you had!" Follow him. Demand a high five. Complain loudly if he "leaves you hanging."

Jim will now actively avoid you and will NEVER initiate a conversation with you.

You have just achieved the real life ignore list.

He just throws this on INGO like he's just talkin' and he never actually did it. The voice of experience rings through, sir. You can't fool me. YOU CAN'T.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    He just throws this on INGO like he's just talkin' and he never actually did it. The voice of experience rings through, sir. You can't fool me. YOU CAN'T.

Rhino! Just like that dream you had!

internet-high-five.jpg

Top Bottom