• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    There was some dang great dialogue going on in that thread. We had LEO's posting up fantastic information that I related to. Then a hand full of TURDS started screwing things up.

Classic PC BS....

I know and I was enjoying the discussion. Opened my eyes to some things.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    I guess you could come and do this for a few days. Then you would know.

"AND".....I really do not want to dust off the hammer.

5a3eaeab324005c59701141734730e3c--lawyer-kentucky.jpg

Your the true Hammer CM, this guy took you sales pitch!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Trust that I was enjoying the discussion. But as always some folks just can not help themselves.

But when folks start using the steaming pile of :poop: and the response is close.......right after an in thread warning then I am done herding the cats.
    The shoot 1st post started the decline. Read what you wish into this I really could care. I try and keep things flowing.

I will re-open the thread just not sure when.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    For those that wish to use their search skills, WLFI just posted an interesting article. It may, or may not, be related to what we're not talking about in this thread

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Trust that I was enjoying the discussion. But as always some folks just can not help themselves.

But when folks start using the steaming pile of :poop: and the response is close.......right after an in thread warning then I am done herding the cats.
    The shoot 1st post started the decline. Read what you wish into this I really could care. I try and keep things flowing.

There was some pretty good bashing that whole last page. I thought we were going to get some PUDC.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I don't think the subject is going to disappear. I drove past where it happened today. A roadside memorial has appeared. People are angry.

I'm not surprised it spiraled out of control. A lot of people that haven't been paying attention to the news over the Holidays came back today. I received rep this morning from a couple of members on something I said way back in the thread.

I bailed out when it was still borderline civil, because I was having a hard time maintaining any civility at all.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

I’m sorry but I’m going to call people out when they say I won’t do “this” because of “this” when it happens the other way all the time. We’ve all seen those stories that he was not following directions and was reaching for something in his waist or pockets and nothing was there but still was shot.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Respectfully, I didn't even see your warning until I was done responding to the steaming comment, then the thread got closed. I'll stand firm in my opinion that the openly carried pistol was (obviously) pertinent, and I'll accept no blame for those who can't control their emotions over their precious open carry. I didn't post anything out of line, nor did I malign any INGO member.

If INGO members can't discuss the possible negative impact of open carry in a thread where it certainly may have been a factor in what happened, without lip-quivering and crocodile tears, then I guess it is what it is. Sacred cows, and all that.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I’m sorry but I’m going to call people out when they say I won’t do “this” because of “this” when it happens the other way all the time. We’ve all seen those stories that he was not following directions and was reaching for something in his waist or pockets and nothing was there but still was shot.

That's true. But your point falls flat if the guy isn't reaching for anything. I thought the consensus of the thread was that the cop is obviously lying.

See how easy it is to make your point without steaming? :):

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    For those that wish to use their search skills, WLFI just posted an interesting article. It may, or may not, be related to what we're not talking about in this thread

Officer is a new young recruit. I thought he would be. It smells of young recruit.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When the discussion turns to insulting one another then the discussion has broken down.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    That's true. But your point falls flat if the guy isn't reaching for anything. I thought the consensus of the thread was that the cop is obviously lying.

See how easy it is to make your point without steaming? :):
    Please quote me where I said the cop was lying or he wasn’t reaching. I’ve even posted that the cop was probably already on edge with the out of state license plate on the rental car and to add to that that it is parked in front of the Tahoe with hood open and also it’s dark out. There are a of problems that lead up to this. To say it’s because he’s was open carrying is nonsense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom