• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    S&W 460 Magnum. I as at a INGO shoot not long ago where we had been shooting high power rifles out of a barn all day long. When I brought out the 460 and let one round off, I was asked to step outside the barn before I shot anymore.:D

ozzie9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Goshen
    Got to be the contender in 45-70. I had at some time in the past,loaded up some 405 gr. bullets ahead of a pretty good dose of 3031. This was a stout load in a Ruger#1 but it was all I had on hand at the time. So off I go fat dumb and happy to the local INDOOR range. I touched of the first (and only) round and the place shook,the dust fell from everywhere!! That barrel now just sits in the safe and on a quiet nite I swear
    I can hear it laugh at me. So if you guys are ever in need of a real thrill, let me know and i'll lend you the barrel.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's a toss up

It would probably be either my 12ga firing magnums, or my 8mm Mauser. I shot the 8mm at Attebury, and my brother said it was too loud even with muffs on. Those baffles really amplified the noise! But I think ir's the Mauser Too! :draw:

Top Bottom