• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    But I'm jealous now. No name engraved in mine.
    Yes. You HAVE to do it.

Now I have to keep up with the Jones
    It's a real thing.

You can't just leave me hanging.

IMG_0089.jpg

MrsChris814

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Camby
    I have seen a few pink guns that I would like to have. But for right now my black one will be just fine. And its more of a stament kind of thing... I mean my husband loves his 1911. Its like pink camo, we are in a mans world so we are putting our own little touch to it.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    The guys are always changing stuff around on their guns- hand grips, stock, new custome barrel.... but when the women want to do it we are called "girlie girls" and told that our guns look like toys and pink is evil...whatever. A gun is a personal choice and I see nothing wrong with making it personal! No, I won't take the Bedazzler to my Bursa Thunder (hmmmmm....!) but as long as it works and I am comfortable with it why does it matter to anyone else???

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Penn is a nut, but he has a good point! Thanks for sharing this!

I saw him talking about gun control and school shooting on TV, he's a smart man when it comes to gun control.
    He was saying that guns and video games are not the problem and that we should stop scaring the kids with those mass shootings that are very rare compared to all the other things that kill kids all the time (car accidents and swimming pool being on the top of the list).

He also can stop a bullet with his teeth. :D

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Why a pink gun

Same reason she has pink hoodies and pink tennis shoes. Don't hate the pink gun. I've seen the effect at the range. Girl tags along with a guy, isn't sure about the whole 'Gun' thing. Is not interested in shooting his hand cannon or 'Evil Black Rifle', then sees my wife with a pink gun, and asks questions. Is comfortable talking to another woman and shoots non-threatening gun, then is surprised how much fun it is, and everyone is happy. :D
    We have the playing card targets. We shoot 5 or 7 rounds and see what hand we drew. People always ask about those targets. I got her a Sig Mosquito because she didn't like the recoil of larger guns. She looked with me on line and when she saw the pink one it was over. When I bought her AR (Because she was hogging mine) she asked if it could be pink. So yes I spent $100 on pink furniture.
    picture.php

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Call me old fashioned, or boring, but the little black gun pairs so well with the little black dress :-)

BeccaS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I personally have no desire for a pink gun, but I have heard other women say it is a sure way to keep the guys paws off their gun! :) Sort of like a woman having a set of pink or purple tools. I have a problem when something is marketed as being "made just for women" that is in reality no different (like a bow) from their "male" counterparts. Just cuz you paint it pink doesn't mean it is specially made for a woman. Besides, I hate pink.... :)

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Pink Guns

I personally have no desire for a pink gun, but I have heard other women say it is a sure way to keep the guys paws off their gun! :) Sort of like a woman having a set of pink or purple tools. I have a problem when something is marketed as being "made just for women" that is in reality no different (like a bow) from their "male" counterparts. Just cuz you paint it pink doesn't mean it is specially made for a woman. Besides, I hate pink.... :)

I know. My wife wanted them. My daughter hates them. Prefers the stock versions and can't stand anything pink.

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    My wife isn't a fan of pink either but that's largely what's available form the manufacturers. Because of it, she wants to get one duracoated in BRIGHT yellow.

Top Bottom