• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Also pink guns aren't practical. If things were to hit the fan. Who ever is going to be looking for you, well lets just say they are going to find you quick!! Just a thought to ponder! :) Just saying!

On the other hand if you pop a cap in the a** of a gangsta who breaks into your home and you do it with a pink gun then you got to figure that dude is going to be in a world of hurt inside the prison for being shot by a pink gun!

Madine85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Why not? I like pink, its my favorite color. Both of my conceal carry guns are pink. I just bought a shot gun and plan on customizing the stock and forend to be pink.

mlake12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    One color that hasn't been mentioned, which just happens to be found in one of my favorite hand guns.....DARK EARTH BROWN :yesway:

lg0000012072_A_1295515514.jpg

:patriot: Brian

That is a neat color, maybe because its so different from the normal, black, satin, chrome, etc

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I dunno, My tools are all painted pink because on a construction site, none of the "manly" men will steal them... lol

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    I dunno, My tools are all painted pink because on a construction site, none of the "manly" men will steal them... lol

Lol a few guys at work carry pink pens for the same reason. I didn't realize it was that common but hey whatever works right!

ShyKat.22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    Vincennes, Indiana
    When i was looking for my .22 a lot of the shops tried to stear me towards the pink or pink camo guns and i just looked at them like they were nuts. Just seems like a lack of respect of the weapon. It isnt a toy, it shouldnt look like one, imo.

murph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lawrence County
    When i was looking for my .22 a lot of the shops tried to stear me towards the pink or pink camo guns and i just looked at them like they were nuts. Just seems like a lack of respect of the weapon. It isnt a toy, it shouldnt look like one, imo.

I couldn't agree with you more! To me it just steers me away from the gun. Nothing against people that own them, or companies that sell them. I totally understand wanting to get people more into guns, but I have never thought "Gee if that gun were pink I'd buy it". Give me black or stainless any day! :)

adsVA83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My girlfriend bought her first handgun about 6 months ago. She had one request, stating that she would be open to anything I suggested exept for a pink gun. She wanted nothing to do with any pink gun.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Does the color really matter when one is on the receiving end? As long as it does the job... I like pink so I can find mine when it gets hidden under Mr E's vast array of black!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    My guns aren't pink but the above is exactly why my ear muffs and safety glasses are pink. That way no one borrows them and they don't get stretched out or misplaced.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    No, he has no problem firing a pink gun! I just like the thought of some perp knowing he was shot by a girl with a pink gun!!!

shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    I'm gonna defend the ladies here. The pink guns make it more personal and give them a sense of ownership(in my opinion). I have no problem with this as long as the ladies get out there and and have fun. It's just like you non military guy's buying od green and fde you do it to have gun that you can call your own and be unique#these are facts.

shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    I agree a lot of the ladies I encounter do ask about pink guns. I'm just saying ladies should have a way to call guns there own no matter color or size.

Top Bottom