• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I have plenty of handguns - autos and revolvers. Mostly Beretta in case of the autos and S&W in case of the revolvers. Also have Ruger, Walther Browning and S&W autos. Way more than I have time to shoot. But I keep wanting more!!! What the hell is wrong with me:dunno: I have long guns too but the itch to buy more long guns is way less irritating that the one to buy another pistol. I just can't seem to pass up a good deal on a pistol, esp if it is a old ANIB Beretta - I just love Italian girls! Do I need professional help????

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You're about average on the INGO totem pole. If you resist, it will only get worse.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    Just do what I did, make a stupid bet with someone where you can't buy a gun for a year. :dunno: 8 more months to go. So instead of buying guns I am buying gun parts. :D

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Well - I'm feeling a little better... So, would it be OK to buy this ANIB Beretta 87 in 22lr I'm droolin over? Do ya'll think I should?;)

a5vl4.jpg

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I own 27 different 1911's. My total amass of weapons will be in around 231 different types. That would be long guns, handguns, and I just can't seem to stop. I had a "secret" room built into my spare bedroom which cost more than I care to say. Then to add ammo, holsters, gun rugs,slings, mags, clips, scopes, rings,re-loading equipment,on and on and on. I can't seem to stop. My wife says if I bring home one more firearm she's going to use it on "ME" I got problems like yours. I think we need help..............

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I own 27 different 1911's. My total amass of weapons will be in around 231 different types. That would be long guns, handguns, and I just can't seem to stop. I had a "secret" room built into my spare bedroom which cost more than I care to say. Then to add ammo, holsters, gun rugs,slings, mags, clips, scopes, rings,re-loading equipment,on and on and on. I can't seem to stop. My wife says if I bring home one more firearm she's going to use it on "ME" I got problems like yours. I think we need help..............

231 guns:eek::eek: Holy moley!! You just made me feel a lot better! Rep comin' your way and I am definitely buyin that Beretta 87:D

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    What is WRONG with all of you?!

Don't you know all those guns will cause you to go on a crazed, frothing-at-the-mouth, uncontrolled killing spree??? :dunno:

Where is the humanity?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Nah, you are quite normal. Berettas do that to many people. You buy one, find out how nice it is, then you want a different version, and since Beretta understands the addiction, they are all too happy to make enough different versions to make your head spin.

In fact I have found that there are over 90 versions of the model 92 alone!!! And that is not counting Italian and USA made as two different versions!!!!

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Guns appreciate in value quicker than anything you can do in a bank, especially if you buy them right. I don't hesitate if a deal comes up and I have some funds to let loose of...

You will get no sympathy from me...stop snivelling.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I've been on here a long time. This is the first I have ever heard of this.

Top Bottom