• ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Every gun you buy helps reduce crime.

Every time a responsible gun owner purchases a firearm he is keeping that gun out of the hands of a criminal (or the mexican drug cartel via our BATFE). It also helps the economy because you are helping store owners, firearm and ammo manufacturers. This does far more than any "stimulus bill". Not to mention the fact that it is absolutely impossible to have too many guns.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My family and girlfriend is always asking why I keep bringing home firearms all the time. I've tried to tell them ita my cross to bear. It's a real disease with doctors and everything. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this affliction. Buying guns keeps men from spending money on my woman or bills. It's also a good investment

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    I try to justify it to my wife by saying that it is an investment. But she always points out, and rightly so, that it is only an investment if you plan to cash them in some time. Maybe one day.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I feel for you. Literally. I haven't had a drink since May 22, 2010. Here lately I've been catching some flack for my gun habit from my girlfriend. So I got aggravated and said hey...you pick: guns, ammo and less than a third of the $$ going out that was when I drank or the alternative. I have an addictive personality, I have to be careful. So its best I choose a positive addiction :ar15:

trapper70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Montgomery County
    When asked how many firearmss you have if you can provide a number then you do not have enough.

My friends do not ask anymore how many I have because I always respond the same.........more than I need but not as many as I want.

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I have plenty of handguns - autos and revolvers. ... But I keep wanting more!!! ... Do I need professional help????
    Okay, I'll be the party-pooper.

Paying all your bills on time? Got debts whittled down or none? Putting away enough $$ for rainy days, emergencies, and retirement?

If not... well, you may want to prioritize for a little while and enjoy the collection you currently have.

If so... then buy without regret!

If it will help, tell me where there this beauty can be found and I'll remove it from the market to remove temptation. :):

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have plenty of handguns - autos and revolvers. Mostly Beretta in case of the autos and S&W in case of the revolvers. Also have Ruger, Walther Browning and S&W autos. Way more than I have time to shoot. But I keep wanting more!!! What the hell is wrong with me:dunno: I have long guns too but the itch to buy more long guns is way less irritating that the one to buy another pistol. I just can't seem to pass up a good deal on a pistol, esp if it is a old ANIB Beretta - I just love Italian girls! Do I need professional help????

It's called an addiction and the first step is to admit you have one, which you have doen. With the cae of this addiciton, the only therapy that can be done is to embrace it. There is no twelve shot, err, step program that can help you. Go shoot a lot, that will help, and if you need help blasting off some ammo, I'd be more than happy to be your sponsor ;)

BigBlock502

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    This will only get worse. It happened to me with working on my hot rod. All you think about is getting the next part. You lay in bed thinking about it before you go to sleep, you wake up thinking about it and you go your whole day thinking of ways to justify the purchase of it... then... you finally get it!... you enjoy the high for a little and then you're off looking for the next thing... and the biggest problem is the next thing usually needs to be bigger and badder then the last or it wont feel as good.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have plenty of handguns - autos and revolvers. Mostly Beretta in case of the autos and S&W in case of the revolvers. Also have Ruger, Walther Browning and S&W autos. Way more than I have time to shoot. But I keep wanting more!!! What the hell is wrong with me:dunno: I have long guns too but the itch to buy more long guns is way less irritating that the one to buy another pistol. I just can't seem to pass up a good deal on a pistol, esp if it is a old ANIB Beretta - I just love Italian girls! Do I need professional help????

Maybe the answer is to open your own gun shop. :)

Top Bottom