Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    What is your biggest fear?

Not enough ammo?

Not enough food and water?

or???

Mine personally is not enough formula, food and water to take care of my wife and 6 month old son.

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    Mine would be a situation where bug in a severe emergency is in order and supplies are strictly that which you can access while on the move. My wife isn't much of the survival type and needs to eat every 2-3 hours or she suffers chronic debilitating migraines.

I can go for a while without supplies but I fear that in a devastating situation, I may not be able to provide what my family needs to survive due to looters, aggression (outside sources) and poor living conditions.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    I fear that I am going to be the guy with 10 years of food, enough armament to outfit the locals, and all the gear and equipment to make it, then I die from doing something stupid, such as falling off a ladder, getting cut with a rusty blade and forget to have an up to date tetnus, etc.:D

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    I fear that I am going to be the guy with 10 years of food, enough armament to outfit the locals, and all the gear and equipment to make it, then I die from doing something stupid, such as falling off a ladder, getting cut with a rusty blade and forget to have an up to date tetnus, etc.:D

Or accidentally eating the wrong kind of mushroom? :n00b:

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Not having enough money to properly prep.

I'm living this one right now.

I agree, I try to out of every payday at the very least buy a case of ramen noodles and a case of water, runs about $10 for both and it is at lease something to prep with.

:twocents:

wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    Can't shelter in place where i live so bug out is the only option. What scares me is the thought of treking from Indy down to family land in TN with my wife and kids. I know my wife could handle the march very well but my kids would be rough if the car was not an option for some reason.

patricktjms

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Springport, Indiana
    Being around people that are paranoid hoarders obsessed with the idea that society will crash leaving them no options but to live like Will Smith in "I am Legend".

Prepared and Paranoid are very close cousins.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    TWO groups:

1) The Left libtard whackos that create fear and panic.
    2) The Right conspiracy theory whackos that create fear and panic.

One groups is just as bad as the other. They BOTH border on 'domestic terrorists'! :nuts:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    1) dealing with people who are not prepared for the day ahead, much less SHTF.
    2) something happening while I'm at work, which is 11 miles from home. I fear being separated from the family, and not being able to get to them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That the worst will happen. That I will not be able to sustain my wife, kids and grandkids through the worst. Wife has medical issues and requires medications. What do you do when they are gone.
    We are prepared as are the kids but when do you really have enough.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1) dealing with people who are not prepared for the day ahead, much less SHTF.
    2) something happening while I'm at work, which is 11 miles from home. I fear being separated from the family, and not being able to get to them.

And this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

My work takes me all over the state at times. Getting home through the sea of un-prepared could and would be a nightmare.

Top Bottom