• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    None! I can happily say I have my dream gun, actually both, safely tucked away in the safe. You can tell you have them when you go to the LGS and can honestly say that you don't need any more. :)

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    How about one that no one makes fun of? A gun that no one claims to have something better. A gun that the sales clerk doesn't tell you that a trigger upgrade is available. A firearm that is all things to everyone. A finely crafted, machined and hand-fit work of art that is functional and practical.

It would be nice to have something that doesn't require upgrades, something that pleases all mall ninjas and tactical operators, something that is irrefutable in its own right, something that is simple.

I want a gun that is easy to shoot, accurate and reliable.

I don't even know what it is because I haven't found it yet. Maybe what I am looking for is contentment.

Other than that, a GAU-8 would be pretty cool!

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Somthing full auto would be nice. If I can afford it I can afford the ammo too. I seem to recall on the dreaded "sons of guns" a quad mount mg42 setup. That would be pretty bad.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    If money was no object I would buy an Iowa class Battleship, in it's original commissioning configuration. Any of those will do, provided all 9 of the 16 inch guns were there and functional, all 20 of it's 5 inch guns were there and functional, all 20 of the quad mounted 40mm guns were there and functional, and all 49 of the 20mm guns were there and functional. Of course there would be ammo aplenty and I just would float around snubbing my nose at ATFE, then maybe go sink an uninhabited island for fun.
    'merica! :rockwoot:

blackterror

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    If money was no object I would buy an Iowa class Battleship, in it's original commissioning configuration. Any of those will do, provided all 9 of the 16 inch guns were there and functional, all 20 of it's 5 inch guns were there and functional, all 20 of the quad mounted 40mm guns were there and functional, and all 49 of the 20mm guns were there and functional. Of course there would be ammo aplenty and I just would float around snubbing my nose at ATFE, then maybe go sink an uninhabited island for fun.
    'merica! :rockwoot:

Would that need a transfer for each of the guns individually of just one big transfer since its a package deal?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Right now, my dream gun that exists today would be a WWII Thompson. Full auto, short barrel and plenty of mags and ammo with it. If it were really a dream gun, one that no longer exists, it would be the .45 1911 that my uncle carried with him as a fighter pilot with the 55th FG. Either that or the M1 Garand another uncle carried with him until he fell at the battle around the Remagen Bridge. Either of those would be dream guns, but I don't know if either even exist any longer. If they did, I'd have no way of knowing what the SN is to identify them. Just a dream though.

Top Bottom