• ...and so much more!
  • EDC Caliber

• Total voters

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    I carried a 2 1/2" Smith & Wesson 66-1 in a body hugging Alessi holster for years, but recently converted to a Glock 23 for my EDC (in a Raven holster) after shooting my G19 so much. I love my Smiths but my Glocks just feel right for daily use.

Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I generally use 45 ACP. It is my duty caliber and I like the good ole American cartridge. It is proven, reliable, controllable, and downright intimidating. If you want to reload, the brass stays good for a long time too since it fires at such low pressures.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Have an XDm-9 & XDm-45, and carry both (from time to time; BUT... find myself carrying the 45 more and more. Both about the same size & weight, and while the 9 gives me 6 more rounds (and I trust the 9mm), there's just something about the 45ACP....

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I love data ...looking at the poll results, calibers with the number 4 in them out-number all the other calibers combined (at the time of this post). Must be something about the number 4 ...just sayin'. :D

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I love data ...looking at the poll results, calibers with the number 4 in them out-number all the other calibers combined (at the time of this post). Must be something about the number 4 ...just sayin'. :D

I thought it was interesting though that 9X19 is beating out any other category single handedly.

I also am a data-whore. :D

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I love my little Glock 33. However I also love my Kahr 40. For some reason, my Glock gets carried more than my Kahr.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    That's the thing, I can't stand the sight of a full-size glock. They look... horrendous to me. The 30 is more appealing, but the low-capacity is a slight turn-off. The 19 seems to have best of both worlds.

If I may, why do you feel you need to carry a 1911 and use a back up? Is this for work? And on what planet is a Glock 19 a "backup" weapon?

Top Bottom