What's your favorite YouTube gun channel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Hickock45, Sooch00, The Yankee Marshal, The Firearm Guy, Nutnfancy, James Yeager(Tactical Response) are my most viewed. I like the varied views and opinions, yet I don't always agree.

ikendrick15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Evansville
    If I want to learn how to put something together I’d watch Sootch00, cool firearms either military arms channel or iraqveteran8888, pure entertainment it’d have to be demolition ranch.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    My channel just hit 1k subs yesterday still cant believe that.....

I like watching Viking Tactics, just wish he posted more than what he does, great training vids...

That's awesome! i'm sitting around 406 right now. got a ways to go to 1k. PM me a link and i'll sub, get that up to 1001

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeager's local medical Dr. Very interesting informative videos, pretty poorly done. :)
    Hope he gets better at the video part. Icing on the cake is the hot wife is in some of the vids. :thatshot:

[video=youtube;xG7ZIvfcG2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7ZIvfcG2Q[/video]

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I watch Hickock45 and Paul Harrell the most. Will occasionally view the Yankee Marshal out of sheer curiosity to see his current rant. They can be entertaining even if I don't necessarily agree. Others I will look at when exploring specific firearms models, calibers, etc.

I believe nearly everyone here is familiar with Hickock45 as is anyone who has an interest in firearms and cruises YouTube. They're bound to find him eventually. The lesser known is Paul Harrell. If you're looking for tacticool or spectacle, go elsewhere. Herrell is about common sense applied to practical shooting, whether it's self defense, hunting, etc. His latest is about rifled shotgun slugs in smooth bore versus rifled bore and it's interesting . . .

[video=youtube;8p_0LIx2LHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_0LIx2LHI[/video]

John

Last edited:

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Ran across a new one that I subscribed to called God Family and Guns. Quite a few videos geared towards women and firearms.

Yes, I just stumbled across his channel too...great choice...something about his tone of voice makes videos easy to watch. Plus his intro guitar riff is awesome too!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://www.full30.com/

[video]https://videos.full30.com/bitmotive/public/full30/v1.0/videos/warriorpoetsociety/bcb05e6059ee214f4151a57158364b05/854x480.mp4[/video]

I'm not smart enough to figure how to embed these videos yet, or even if you can?

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    MAC (Tim) also got his second strike as well. His second strike was for his video to oppose HR.3999 (I think is the bill number).

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    MAC (Tim) also got his second strike as well. His second strike was for his video to oppose HR.3999 (I think is the bill number).

I saw that... YouTube sucks. I know we have full30 but it would be nice if they would't inhibit people so harshly and blatantly. Sadly I don't think anything will change though and they will continue to try and suppress anything gun related.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    We need some kind of counter attack against YouTube. A logo with "Free Speech - Censored by YouTube" that can go on the beginning of every video.

Top Bottom