What's your favorite YouTube gun channel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    yeah, they're done. No videos anytime soon at least. They lost their range and then Cory got busted for basically 'stolen valor', or at least a pretty big lie.

Yes there was the issue with Zoning and his history. I liked the early stuff they did before they had the range and the gossip that followed. If they went back to doing videos like that im sure it would work again. They have a household name good or bad and that gets views.

toronado97

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2017
    Greenwood
    I've been watching a lot of Hickock45. He's entertaining and knowledgeable, and he has a ton of videos to go through. Sootch00 is another one that I've been watching a bit. He seems more "professional shooter" and straight laced as opposed to Hickock's kind of dad joke attitude. Rounding out my list is Military Arms Channel, and MrGunsnGear (not sure if last one is spelled correctly). I've found good stuff on all four channels.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Taran Tactical rarely disappoints. Warning; NSFW on occasion.

[video=youtube;DXqCN2kreeQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXqCN2kreeQ[/video]

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I have to go with Hickok45, Sootch00, and IV8888. Hard to pick a clear number one since some of it depends on what exactly they are reviewing.

22Plinkster, LastBoyScout, and MAC do some decent stuff.

YankeeMarshall just gets too arrogant and preachy for me. Nutnfancy does some good stuff if you can stay awake through all his dribble.

gwingo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2015
    Indysub
    It is difficult to pick a favorite. I watch several depending on what I am interested in at the moment. I like many already mentioned: Yankee Marshal, Nutnfancy, Hickock, Sooch,Tnoutdoors. There are a few I dislike because of their arrogance and narrow mindedness, but will keep my opinion to myself on who they are.

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but as I'm getting more into shooting I'm just discovering these youtube videos for the first time. My current favorites: MAC (even before I read the posts here I could tell he was a hoosier), Hickock45 (good reviews and I like his personality), TFBTV (James Reeves cracks me up), and IV8888 (Those dudes have a lot of knowledge and I like the gun gripe videos.) Due to this thread I'm checking out some other channels I didn't even know about. Thought that was a good reason to resurrect it for any other newbies.

Top Bottom