• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    I usually have three at all times, sometimes more but mostly these.. Emerson Commander (waved), Strider SMF, Emerson CQC-7, ZT 0301, (one of those for Defensive Purposes) Camillus Blaze (my utility), and a tiny SAK.. You might also catch me with a Microtech or a Protech in my pocket..!!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    CRKT Desert Cruiser that I bought here on ingo for $25. i bet i can poke your eye out with it just the same as a $300 knife. lol.

and for backup in case i have to pluck multiple yeballs at the same time i carry a U.S. Camillus camp knife (folder) so i can open the brain pot with the can opener too.

and if we have serious work to do i'll bust out the Ka Bar fighting knife with a Tyler edge on it! booya zombies!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    A victornox swiss army knife, I have carried one since my brother bought one for me in highschool.

I love all the tools,but the blades are a little soft.

I have toyed with the idea of making a blade for one out of better steel so I wouldnt
    have to sharpen it so often.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    My Kershaw Random Leek in S30V is my EDC. I've been watching the new ZT Hinderer Flipper with great interest. I'd have to do some saving to afford it though.

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    I've been carrying my Umnum around for the last couple weeks. I have a Micarta 21 coming back from CRK, had a new Raindrop damascus blade installed once it gets here i'm sure the Zaan will get a rest.

I pretty much only use and carry CRK knives theese days. Although I still use my XM from time to time

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I went to Wally World and just had to take a Leek! :toilet2: :D

...a Kershaw Leek in 14C28N steel coated in :mallninja: tactical black. Pretty happy with it so far, the only minus being the thumb stud which I have difficulty in using to open the knife; I rely on the bump/finger guard that protrudes on the spine side of the knife and the super fast assisted opening mechanism to deploy the blade.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Pocket Ken onion Ripple or kershaw leek w/ D2 cutting edge. I have my izula around my neck almost every day and have my Busse sar3 in my bag.

Top Bottom