• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I can't remember the name of it but the Benchmade in this picture made with 154cm steel.

picture.php

I picked that one up from Brad and carry it on one side. While my 1911 series folder is on the other on my belt. Then I keep a small plier tool in one pocket, and once I get it sharpened I'll keep an old Schrade Old timer with me as well. And of course more in my vehicle and GHB.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    The Kershaw Leek.

I've carried it more than any other knife. It may not hold an edge as long as a lot of the others out there, but it's small light unobtrusive fast to deploy and use and quick to put up.

It's pretty much a part of my body, I'd feel rather claw-less without it.

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    Chris Reeve Sebenza and a Spyderco Manix 2. They both take care of about all my cutting chores and tasks.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    My go-to folder is a Buck Odyssey (for light cutting chores) & my go-to fixed blade is a Scrap Yard Scrapper 5 (for the heavier cutting chores).

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    After I heard about the Kershaw Leek, I did my research and bought one. I am very pleased with the Leek. A Leek is an Onion Knife. :>)

JRL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Broad Ripple
    Tanto Bowie by Shadow Tech Knives

Picked it up at the 1500 a few years back, not the most costly blade I own but it's a work horse, holds a nice edge and it built to take an absolute beating.

7f759bf9ddb16ba7f2e267cc0905f4b7.jpg

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    My spyderco Endura FFG when I haven't lost it. When I've lost it, my Case 3 blade folder when I haven't lost it. When I've lost it, my Benchmade Pardue when I haven't lost it. When I've lost it, my Spyderco that I found again. When I've lost my Spyderco that I've found again, my Case folder that I've found again. Round and round we go.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    When I'm at work, I carry an Ontario Rat-3 on my right and a Victorinox Swisstool on my left.

When I'm not working, I carry a pistol on my right and a Kershaw Blur in my left pocket.

mta5888

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Benchmade Griptillion. My first Benchmade and I love it. I came from a CRKT Hissatsu, with the assist open, which best I can tell by info here, it is not a legal knife here.

Top Bottom