• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I am looking for a moderately priced 1911 platform in .45 ACP, of course. I like the look and feel of the Remington R1S and the Ruger SR1911. Gotta be stainless.

Have shot the Ruger family and have nothing but good things to say. Not sure about a Remington Handgun...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Close, but no cigar.
    I didn't know I wanted it until now.
    Over the weekend I got a flash sale email from RKguns.com offering a government model Rock Island 1911 in 10mm for $379 and free shipping to local RK.

Had the money, at home in the safe, but this was an online purchase only...

Oh well, maybe next time.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am visiting my home state of Michigan this weekend for the family reunion, my brother said he is returning to me four firearms he has "borrowed" from me over the past twenty years, hmmmm he didn't say which ones, but I know two are Glock 22's, I gave him a Glock 30s, and a Colt Sportsman II AR.

So he hinted at four Glocks and I only can count three, since he just bought himself a G-3 G-22, I bet I get the two G-22's back a Gen 2 and a Gen 3.

He also bought a G-43 so maybe his off duty carry G-26, who knows I cant wait till Sunday to see what I get, those will be my newest guns though!

So, any follow-up .....

Inquiring minds, want to know .....

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    642.jpg Was on the lookout for a light J frame 38 and a member put me onto this on sale at Cabela delivered in Noblesville.
    Couldn't believe the price ($299), better than used prices I found here and armslist ($350 - $500).

Attachments

• 642 larger.jpg
      642 larger.jpg
      47 KB · Views: 4

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    If those police trade in 9mm Beretta's from Italy go back down to $249 I'm going to grab one just to check out.

The only other handgun I would jump on right now would be the Ruger Blackhawk convertible 357 / 9mm in stainless. One went up for sale here a few years ago and I just didnt have the cash then. I think the single action Rugers are kind of cool.

I did have a fantasy of going to the LGS and buying all 8 of the Colt Pythons in mint condition they have on the shelf. Id never seen so many in one place.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Just picked up my latest yesterday. It was my first revolver a Ruger GP 100 22. Just finished takening out to the range a bit ago.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    Either a Colt Wiley Clapp Government or a Sig P220 Match Elite in 10mm. I need to finish my current project first though.

DieselGizmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2015
    Richmond
    I'm gonna take a flyer and try out a TriStar/Canik T100. I'm a sucker for the CZ style but I don't want to spend too much for a glovebox gun. If the T100 shoots anywhere as nicely as my 75 then I will be very happy.

DG

DieselGizmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2015
    Richmond
    Yep. I'm glad I found the 83 I have. Got lucky and snagged it up about before I could second-guess myself. Zero buyer's remorse on it, totally fun to shoot.

DG

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    A total impluse buy, but yesterday morning I was checking out Armslist and there was a Rami advertised for 300. I jumped on it.
    It's a older, 2003 version, very low serial #, old style slide and only one mag. Doesn't appear to have been shot much, very little carry wear, overall I'd say VG condition. Going to shoot it tomorrow, can''t wait.

Top Bottom