• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolf1661

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I am waiting on my Taurus PT111 G2. Its not as big as i would like. It did feel nice in my hands, and I liked the trigger feel. Waiting on NICS to say yes, or next Tues. Now if I could find a rear sight for my 101 AF, I would be happy.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You know if they have included that VP9SK on that H&K free mag deal, I might have bought one of those.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Smith and Wesson 617 or Ruger GP 100-1757.

My 617 is far and above my favorite .22. It is on equal grounds with my 586 as my favorite revolver! I like the increased output of the 586 so that makes it more fun to shoot, but they are both virtually identical in feel and function.

Those two are not for sale...ever.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I am visiting my home state of Michigan this weekend for the family reunion, my brother said he is returning to me four firearms he has "borrowed" from me over the past twenty years, hmmmm he didn't say which ones, but I know two are Glock 22's, I gave him a Glock 30s, and a Colt Sportsman II AR.

So he hinted at four Glocks and I only can count three, since he just bought himself a G-3 G-22, I bet I get the two G-22's back a Gen 2 and a Gen 3.

He also bought a G-43 so maybe his off duty carry G-26, who knows I cant wait till Sunday to see what I get, those will be my newest guns though!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Crazy as it sounds I am thinking about a Glock 42. Shot a few of them and it is the only .380 I would consider buying.

I would like to get a Walther PPS M2. I carry a PPS classic during the week and think the M2 looks like a nice little gun.

I really do not need any more handguns though. I am thinking some type of AR or precision rifle while prices are coming down.

Bought that G42. Wife thinks it is neat so it is hers. Picked up a beater G19 for $300. Toyed with a a bit and sold it to a friend for $250. Picked up a nice LNIB CZ75 for $400 on Sunday, sold it to the CEO of my company next day for $400. Picked up a cheap mossberg 20 gauge and spent the much again on parts to get it the way I want. I really picked it up for my kid. So no new guns for me and somehow I lost money in the process. But I feel like that little old lady that rescues cats and then tries to get them adopted at the local pet store.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I was eyeing the 642 at Cabela's until I read more about that lock.

Dont sweat the lock. Gunsmith can remove it. There is a very accomplished revolver guy on INGO who claims he has never witnessed the lock engaging and he sees 100s of thousands of rounds go down range. Not saying it couldn't happen but there are a lot of other things to go wrong with guns. I have seen plenty of revolvers fail but not because of the internal lock.

They are stupid and look bad though. So no lock is better for that reason.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've been thinking of two different guns. I think a Walther PPK/S 22LR would be a fun little gun, even more so with a shoulder holster, just for fun, and so I have a .22LR pistol.

The other one I have been thinking of saving up for is a CZ Scorpion EVO 3 pistol. This is more to make into an SBR eventually.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    My 617 is far and above my favorite .22. It is on equal grounds with my 586 as my favorite revolver! I like the increased output of the 586 so that makes it more fun to shoot, but they are both virtually identical in feel and function.

Those two are not for sale...ever.

The biggest challenge is trying to get a hold of one just to check it out. I'm thinking a 6" but I heard because of the full lug it can be a bit barrel heavy. Not sure whether I'm going to like that or not.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    The biggest challenge is trying to get a hold of one just to check it out. I'm thinking a 6" but I heard because of the full lug it can be a bit barrel heavy. Not sure whether I'm going to like that or not.

I had a 6" 586 years ago. Have always had the 617 in 4". My current 586 is the 4" variant.

I prefer the 4" models. I think they are perfectly balanced.

If you get anywhere near Bloomington, you are welcome to check out mine though I don't have a place around here to shoot them.

JDG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2017
    LaPorte County
    I am looking for a moderately priced 1911 platform in .45 ACP, of course. I like the look and feel of the Remington R1S and the Ruger SR1911. Gotta be stainless.

Top Bottom