• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Really cool pictures Dodge. Where you been hiding all these years?

I got on him for not posting more.....He has much knowledge (for a kid:)) of WW 2 guns, Carcanos, etc....I got him hooked on Smith's and wheel guns in general...The past couple of months he has gotten a little obsessive about them...As Doc Holliday once said, "He kind of reminds me of someone...That's right...ME..."

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Nice pics guys I have to admit this thread has gone a lot farther than I thought it would when I started it. Despite my minimal contribution. I've only got one wheel gun.

Keep em coming :rockwoot:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Nice pics guys I have to admit this thread has gone a lot farther than I thought it would when I started it. Despite my minimal contribution. I've only got one wheel gun.

Keep em coming :rockwoot:
    Stay away from your own thread, lest you be infected with the sickness. Actually, when I introduce younger folks (just about everybody nowadays) to revolvers, they usually end up liking the old school pieces. They still are valid, especially for hunting or certain kinds of shooting sports. The .44 mag. and .357 mag. are still great cartridges, although the 10mm looks like it may be able to challenge them, but I have no experience with it. Then again, why would I want a 10mm auto? I have a .44 mag. and several .357 mag. revolvers.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    The holster has just a touch of soil in a few places and some green around the snaps that need to be cleaned. other wise it is in great shape .the gun s sometimes amaze me as to the good condition they are in , of course 60 years is not that old to me at my age

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    First off WaltO...AWESOME...JUST AWESOME!!!!!

I got this holster from BBI and it was too loose for a model 10 S&W...And then one day I put my SAA clone in it and Voila!!! The perfect woods and snake gun rig....Goes with me on my Mule (Kawasaki..Not the cool kind)....

Last edited:

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Also a 25-5 with a holster made by a friend in Wyoming by hand

And a real TEXAS BBQ RIG L.W.commander with old ivories with its holster

Top Bottom