When did Saturday Night Live go so far left?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    People who "cant watch" comedies because it makes fun of a certain political stance or another = :laugh:

Quit taking life so seriously ya tight wads.

Also, the Farley era was easily the best in SNL history.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    When I grew up in the 70s and 80s, it seemed like most comedy-entertainment types had a pretty healthy anti-authority stance, and would make fun of anybody in a position of leadership who needed to have their windbag deflated.

I think the "new" generation of Jon Stewart-watching kids have all swallowed the environmental, global warming, "make the world fair" line of crapola, hook, line, and sinker...I mean, they're GUT-HOOKED.

I don't look for it to stop.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My wife and I still watch SNL. Parts of it are still really funny. I did however swear off Weekend Update with Seth Meyers after he absolutely crushed the 2A on this ridiculous rant as to why guns are evil.

Two things I don't find funny, jokes about 2A and jokes about Jesus Christ. Everything else I'm good with. Seth Meyers crossed the line so he's a dbag now and I will not watch Weekend Update going forward.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Also, the Farley era was easily the best in SNL history.

To say the least.

I can't even watch that sorry excuse for a comedy show anymore, so I don't know how far left it has even gone.

SNL sucks a big fat **** now...Unless no talent ass-clowns like Jimmy Fallon and that fat guy from Good Burger are your thing.

R.I.P Phil Hartman, Chris Farley, John Belushi and anyone else I am missing.

Top Bottom