• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    The problem with the impending economic meltdown/depression/double dip recession is that no matter what government is in place, if things are truly that bad down to a SHTF level, I would see the government declaring marshal law. We are going to have our own Guard and other military police moving in and "directing traffic".

I have two kids in college and between them, the in-laws and my dad...we have developed several rendezvous points so that we can high-tail it from any major city or metropolitan area. Even if we had another Great Depression, it will certainly be unlike anything in the past. People nowadays have no sense of self-reliance...they have grown up over the years to learn to be "entitled" to things and when there isn't food or gasoline or water or other disposable goods, then things are going to get ugly in a hurry. And we thought riots were bad back in the 60's and 70's? I don't want to stick around to see what it looks like.
    These events could very well happen and I hope it doesn't. Hope has failed many times but I always hang on anyway.;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom