• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Soulwraith426

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    I love the SR9-C got one at Mikes Country Store and Firearms. Brand new SR9c's $400. And the stores phone number is 219 362 2674.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I got one a few months ago. Also picked up the NS, and the Mitch Rosen holster off of the Ruger sights. The NS are very nice as well as the Mitch Rosen Holster. Both are a little pricey but well worth it. It is my favorite carry piece. The NS are about perfect IMHO in brightness. Only way I think I would get rid of it is if I can get a SR40c since I reload alot of .40 S&W.

Did you install the NS yourself? If so was there any problems with marring the finish? As I said, I'm anal and do not want to scratch up the black finish on mu SR9, or an SR9c when I get one.

BTW, thanks to everyone for the info about shops that have SR9c's in stock. I'm going to have to look into some of them.:yesway:
    Some are just too far away, and I would spend more in gas than I could save buying one locally. Around Indy I think... not sure though, they are going for $400-$450.

Neal

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    North central Indiana
    Did you install the NS yourself? If so was there any problems with marring the finish? As I said, I'm anal and do not want to scratch up the black finish on mu SR9, or an SR9c when I get one.

BTW, thanks to everyone for the info about shops that have SR9c's in stock. I'm going to have to look into some of them.:yesway:
    Some are just too far away, and I would spend more in gas than I could save buying one locally. Around Indy I think... not sure though, they are going for $400-$450.

Firehawk, This is off topic, but when you were in PSS, did you happen to notice if he had any LC9s in stock? Thanks.

Neal

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    North central Indiana
    It's MY thread and we can get off topic all we want!:D I think.....:rolleyes:

No, since I have a PF9 I wasn't looking for an LC9. Can't say he didn't have one, just didn't notice. Sorry.

OK, thanks anyway. I was thinking about driving down there today, but it's a 90 minute drive and the weather was real this crappy this afternoon so I did not go. Maybe next weekend. OK, back to SR9C prices. :)

NickXD

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    SE Indy
    I am also in the market for a sr9c, I think I do want the stainless one though, looks like maybe I need to call around? I am in Indy, but work in Columbus, drive by phoenix guns every day, but they seem a little high. I have bought from Acme before so I may head down to seymour at my lunch break or I may wait until sunday and go to indy gun safety. Will let you know what I find out.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I got the stainless model, should have mentioned that. Anyway, I did install the sights myself. I did not marr or scratch the finish at all with mine. The front sight is very tight though. I am not sure how well the black finish holds up so I can't really help you there. I use a little c clamp with heavy cloth and a small piece of brass to push the sight in. The sights are top notch quality I can tell you that. I haven't heard anything on the black Ruger finish yet though. Hopefully we get a little more insight of its durability in this thread. I am like you and extremely anal about my guns to, that is why I usually go with stainless. I can just about buff out any imperfection.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Oh, BTW, I picked mine up for $420 + tax in Fort Wayne at Ranger Supply. The other shop locally had them at $499 and up. As most of you know Fort Wayne usually just isn't the place to go to pick up new firearms.

changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    I bought a Bersa 9UC a few years back. Price was great and the shipping was very fast. I had it transfered to Wanamaker guns. I felt kind of weird buying online and having it shipped to a local store but nobody had one in stock. They were fine with it.

Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    I looked for about a month for an SR9c at gun shops, both locally and in Indy. I was hesitant about buying a gun online, but I wanted an SR9c that badly that I was willing to go for it. I ordered mine on Buds Guns (there's no apostrophe, it seems) and received it two days later. The whole process is a breeze as long as your dealer is already in their system. Not only do you get the gun really fast, there's no shipping charge on most guns and you don't have to pay sales tax. Unfortunately, now that I'm comfortable with buying guns online, it's much more tempting to throw down tons of dough for the next cool gun I want with just the click of my mouse.

Top Bottom