• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I CC everywhere except work. That is only because I work for a company that will not allow it. So far so good, not a single person has noticed so I must be doing something right.

Sorry...not understanding your logic. You open carry at work because your company will not allow you to conceal carry?

If you are CC everywhere, the chances are that people are NOT going to notice because you have neatly tucked it away.

I only CC at work and will usually carry my LCP in my pocket. When I get into the car, I may or may not slip on my holster for my 9mm

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Coulda swore there was another thread with this title... newer... with more recent posts in it. This is the only one I can find in this subforum, and even this one doesn't show up in the awful search by typing "where did you CC".

Anyway...

Carried a pocket revolver at the Indy Eleven soccer game tonight. No issues at all. We were sitting behind the net... during warm-up time, one of the players kicked the ball over the net and DESTROYED a young kid... hit him right in the head. He fell back and was unconscious for a few seconds. While being tended to, about 3-4 more balls flew into the stand and pounded into the seats. Almost makes you pissed at the players for doing it... I know they can't control it, but guys you just nailed a kid in the head and you're still kicking?

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Coulda swore there was another thread with this title... newer... with more recent posts in it. This is the only one I can find in this subforum, and even this one doesn't show up in the awful search by typing "where did you CC".

Anyway...

Carried a pocket revolver at the Indy Eleven soccer game tonight. No issues at all. We were sitting behind the net... during warm-up time, one of the players kicked the ball over the net and DESTROYED a young kid... hit him right in the head. He fell back and was unconscious for a few seconds. While being tended to, about 3-4 more balls flew into the stand and pounded into the seats. Almost makes you pissed at the players for doing it... I know they can't control it, but guys you just nailed a kid in the head and you're still kicking?

Well, while my story isn't as good, I've carried in bdubs and showmes tonight, both "weapons prohibited"...apparently body parts are prohibited?

I normally OC, but both of these establishments have posted signs recently.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    To and from work there is a Glock 23 readily accessible in the car and a Glock 42 in a cargo pocket. When out where I can actually carry, It's my Glock 27 strong side and the G42 in the cargo pocket.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't been any further out than the patio today, as of yet I don't carry sitting out here. Hopefully I'll never feel the need to CC in the lawn chair. Went to Red Lobster Friday with the G26 in a Serpa, spare mag on the other side. Sloppy CC with an unbuttoned shirt 2 sizes too big over a t-shirt works every time. I sometimes think I could have my AR slung with a shirt over it and no one would notice because people don't notice anything.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I saw a guy carrying an IWB holster with his entire shirt untucked except for the gun location, which he had tucked the shirt behind the gun to expose it. It was like he was OC CC'ing at the same time. Not sure if that was normal or if he was hoping someone would say something or what. Imagine a traditional IWB CC but then he tucked his shirt behind it to expose it.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I saw a guy carrying an IWB holster with his entire shirt untucked except for the gun location, which he had tucked the shirt behind the gun to expose it. It was like he was OC CC'ing at the same time. Not sure if that was normal or if he was hoping someone would say something or what. Imagine a traditional IWB CC but then he tucked his shirt behind it to expose it.
    i've seen this. He was a new LEO at the time. I may have had a lot of fun that night

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    Everywhere. I can understand an OC thread, but not a CC one. No one is aware that it's there. It's boring. When you OC the sheeple get scared and react in an abnormal manner. Or you have a nice conversation with someone about the the subject.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Right by the "No Weapons" sign, into the mall, through the mall, the bank, and anywhere else I went because concealed means concealed and if they can't see it, they can't complain about it. I wasn't stopped once, asked to leave, asked if I was a cop, or even thought about it at all. I went about my business. No one was killed, despite what the anti gun groups say will happen if we carry a gun for personal protection.

Top Bottom