• BIGE7.62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    65   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Every where I go ,only take it off when I pick the Kiddo's up from the boy's and girl's club after school , or if I have to go in the school :ar15:

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Kel-Tec P-3AT( and or colt 1991) is like a Master Card "Don't leave home with out it!"

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Rode my bike through Garfield Park, downtown, the canal, White River Stake Park, the Central Canal towpath, Broad Ripple, and the Monon. Stopped and read a few chapters of Atlas Shrugged while resting on the Monon. On the way back home, stopped off at the Taj Mahal... errr Central Library to refill on water on the way back to the south side.

Damn it feels good not to be a criminal.

I didn't see any IMPD patrolling the Monon... although I did sit near an empty patrol car while I was reading, so I assume its owner was on the trail somewhere. As I got ready to head home, I saw the officer to whom the car belonged... but she was too busy gazing into her girlfriend's eyes to notice if anything had been going down on the trail. :D:woot:

The only tense moment was when 4 crazed septuagenarians tried to run me off the canal with their 4-wheel rental bike.

-1 old people.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Yesterday the Target Pharmacy, Lunch at the Deli, gun shop (but I unloaded the mag out of courtesy to the sign), shopping at the mall and Kohls

Today was around the house and out to the movies in the evening.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Everywhere.

I'm pretty sure OC is illegal.

yQrnP.jpg

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Whent to inmans about 11:00 in valpo to bowl with the kids after that whent over to downtown to the margireta for some mixacan prety good place to eat by the way. Then walk down to the cup cake baker which I did not need but it was so good. :)

Top Bottom