• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    School, to meet up with my class, then circle center mall and IRT to see a play. First time I've tucked in a shirt over an IWB holster (crossbreed supertuck) and it was a full size 1911. None the wiser. Also first time carrying when all gussied up.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Right by the "No Weapons" sign, into the mall, through the mall, the bank, and anywhere else I went because concealed means concealed and if they can't see it, they can't complain about it. I wasn't stopped once, asked to leave, asked if I was a cop, or even thought about it at all. I went about my business. No one was killed, despite what the anti gun groups say will happen if we carry a gun for personal protection.

#undertheradar

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I CCed at Menard's, Church, USDS (gun store), and while I was caulking windows around my house. I really didn't care if I was concealed on the last one, after all, it is MY house. I carry a G23 with a IWB kydex leather hybrid @ 4 o'clock. DeSantis I believe is the spelling. I really like the feel of this holster. -Jason

varkman

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    Jeffersonville
    Every where I have been today, from the time I got up, til right now, and will carry it until I go to sleep tonight! ( no place to CC in my underwear) Did I just write that?, I was thinking it....

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Out in the country, Canaan area. Looked at a couple houses with for sale signs on them. Now I have to disarm and go another week without carrying since I'll be driving a state vehicle and staying on state property until next Friday... :(

The usually the better question is, "Where didn't you CC today?" I usually carry everywhere besides the post office.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    When it starts to get cool out I where a jacket so I CC, until I get inside, then the jacket comes off. Today I CC'd in my car on the way to Meijer's, and on the way home from Meijer's. :)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You're all good in OH now. CC or OC

Thank you I was not aware.

Open CarryOhio’s concealed carry laws do not regulate “open” carry offirearms. If you openly carry, use caution. The open carry of firearmsis a legal activity in Ohio.
    Statutory Reference(s): ORC 2923.126(C) allows private employers to prohibit the presence offirearms on their property or in motor vehicles owned by the employer.ORC 2923.126(C)(3) allows the owner or person in control of private land to post a sign in aconspicuous place that prohibits persons from carrying concealed firearms on that property

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Few places in Atlanta. At the Crafty Hog now.

Very drunk man at bar talking crap to people in our group.

Our group has at least two veterans.

I hope he makes the right choices.

Top Bottom