• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Just breaking in my new holster around the house...haven't gone anywhere in three days. It's been killing me. Since I got my new holster, I just want to carry it somewhere!

2012-09-02211912.jpg

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    To Dunham's in Richmond, my mom's house, my brothers house, and then on the back deck while I was grilling out some dogs and Bratburgers.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I was OCing IWB all over downtown Valpo today. South bend chocolate factory for some chocolate raisins, some jewelry browsing at Binders, then some gun talk with my wife's hair stylist. Not a word said or popo called.

KLB you in downtown Valpo often? my office is within throwing distance from the courthouse... always looking for more Valpo INGOers! drop me a PM if you get a chance...

OH, and I was OC OWB at Speedway at the tollroad and rt 49 today for a freeze drink and a hot dog... place was packed with people. nothing said or done...

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Went to Kodiak Range and to Walmart on Ireland Road in South Bend. Then I stopped at Chik-Fil-A for a bite to eat. When I went in, I headed straight to the bathroom first. After exiting the men's room, I headed to the counter where I was the only one in line. The manager was standing there in the background and says to me "I'm going to take a guess that you are NOT a police officer." I said No sir, and he commented that he had bet the cashier $5 that I wasn't a cop. He then proceeded to tell me how he was glad to see people carrying and how it makes him feel good having armed people in his store. He said he knows that if something were to ever happen, they would be there to do something about it.

We stood and chatted for about 5 minutes and he even used the old "An armed society is a polite society" line. He commented that he is seeing more and more people carrying openly lately. His only concern was how trained those gun owners were. Overall, a great conversation.

Just another reason why I love Chik-Fil-A.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    First day at my new job at the City-County building downtown... so uh... no carrying for me :P

... 'cept on the way home.... Starbucks

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I started this morning at Lowe's in portage. Had a hard time finding what I was looking for so I ask for help and got plenty of it. Then it was off to Walmart next door for some ammo and milk. After a quick stop by the house to drop off the milk I went to Duncan Donuts drive throw in Shererville to pickup some munchkins and coffee but it was a long line so I went in. There was four LEO in there and never said a word to me. After that I went to the unofficial NWI INGO club house for some great conversation and cigars. Could not ask for a better day.*

Last edited:

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    MMM.. A minty fresh thread. Love that taste. Any ways, I have been away from my laptop for a few days, so I am not going to post up all the places I went, just two of the most memorable..

1) Flea Market, Fiance was dieing to go there so we decided to stop in, half way through a man taps me on the shoulder and the following conversation ensues:

M= Me H= Him

H: Sir, do you have your License to Carry (+1 for calling it what it is!)
    M: Yes, I do.
    H: Mind if I see it?
    M: You know I am not legally obligated to show it to you,
    H: I know, and you know I am allowed to ask you to leave. This is private property, and the owners asked me to come over and check it out.
    M: (After looking at how much my fiance was enjoying being there) I handed over my LTCH, and went on about my day.

I know, I know, I know, I really didn't want to give it to him, I would have much rather just left. But my fiance was having such a fun time looking around, if we left she would have been sad, and if she isn't happy, well than, neither am I.

2) Pull into Hucks around 1130 last night, and see one of my buddies at the pump a few down. I walk over and we are talking, and he says "Look at that, all those cops just standing in there." I turned and looked and sure as hell, there were about eight LEOs (state, county, and city) standing in a circle all talking. I finish pumping my gas, walk inside and pay, and walk over to the fountain drinks where they are all standing. Now, here's where it gets really bad guys......

I get my drink, turn around, one of the LEOs says "Have a nice night." and I leave.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?! The audacity! Not a single one tazed me, arrested me, or even asked me for my LTCH. UNBELIEVABLE.

Top Bottom