• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    OC'd to the Walmart on East Washington St. to get some ink cartridges for my printer. They didn't have what I needed so I went to the Walmart off of Emerson Ave in Beech Grove and got what I needed.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Last night we went out with a bunch of friends to Olive Garden (we eat there too much) OC'd and as usual not a problem. Family Video, than back to the apartment not a problem.

Hucks this afternoon a Newburgh City cop was in there, walked over to the fountain and started to fill my cherry coke.

Cop: "You know your piece is showing?"
    Me: "Yep."
    Cop: "Ok, stay safe."
    Me: "You do the same, Officer."

It's been a good week.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    How do you all OC when the weather is so cold? Do you take your coats off inside. Just wondering...

My jacket usually comes off inside. Even then, my sweater/sweatshirt might still cover it.

Ate at Culver's the other evening (treat for my wife) and Hardee's this morning (uhg). Shopped at Menards this afternoon. No issues, as typical.

But, yeah, I end up concealed a lot over the winter. Not intentional (either way), just how the wardrobe works out.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Gurley Leep Nissan to pick up a new ride (diggin' my new '13 Altima) and to Hacienda on Grape Rd. Friday's last night on Grape road as well. No second looks or any comments....exactly as it should be.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    How do you all OC when the weather is so cold? Do you take your coats off inside. Just wondering...

Grew up in Cleveland, even in 10-20* just walking in and out of stores doesn't warrant the use of a jacket in my opinion. Granted, I keep one in the car with me in case I run a flat, or get in a accident. But if I am outside for less than fifteen minutes, I have no problems in a t-shirt and jeans.

For instance, it was about 10* a few nights ago, I stood outside and pumped gas, no problems. Yes, it gets cold, but not terribly so. I am not uncomfortable, but I do recognize that it's cold outside.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I usually have a jacket on, but it comes off when I get into the restaurant/store. And I'm a fairly "warm" individual, so the coat is usually unzipped anyway, and I'm sure that people get glimpses of my cross-draw G21 every now and then.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today: Fifth-Third, PNC, BP, Subway

Line at Subway was long, so I was standing beside a couple of tables with people eating. Guy's head kept shooting over to my hip. Colt 1911s ARE beautiful, I have to admit.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left BW3, had a chat with some staff regarding gun policy.

The BW3 I go to doesn't have a sign or anything, so I wanted to see where they stood with the recent BW3-Gun stuff going around. I asked them to stay neutral and abide by state laws regarding 2A. One of the barstaff said he feels more comfortable and safer that I carry in there, and that he only just recently learned that the recent shootings were in gun-free areas. I liked seeing that he'd been researching it on his own and learning this stuff. He's not a gun-guy, but he's not an anti-gunner either.

It was nice. A manager of some sort walked by a few times and looked at me. There was an IMPD car in the parking lot but I didn't see any officers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom