• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I need a drop-rig... I was wearing my OC holster all day but my coat was obscuring it essentially turning my OC into CC... If I had propped my coat up over it, I'd be OC'ing but would look silly.

nineball481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    St. Francis Hospital...... started CC but as I was there longer and longer, I had to remove some clothing. Ended up OC for about 12 hours there. No one ever said a word, including security. I did notice a couple of looks but that is all. There were no postings regarding weapons on their entrances that I went through.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I went out to Aculpolco Joe's, a group of Marion County Deputies were also there. No jack boots to the neck, no comments, no questions. Had a great dinner, and a good time was had by all!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Took a day long trip to Atterbury Shooting Complex in Edinburgh IN. I took my newly aquired 91/30 Mosin Nagant with my Glock 19 and my roommate took his Mosin M44 carbine along with his Glock 22. My shoulder feels great!
    picture.php

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    Went to Sam's Club yesterday, then to eat at Moe's in Clarksville.

By the way, I know Butt Drugs gets a chuckle, but it's a great drug store. I enjoy the little Mom and Pop stores and try to keep them in business by buying from them. I tried CVS and Walgreens, but they took hours to fill prescriptions and nobody was ever nice, just a bunch of grumpy pharmacists. So I started going to Butt Drugs. They fill my prescriptions very quickly and everyone greets you with a smile and by name.

http://www.buttdrugs.com

And check out the Butt Drugs video on the web site.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Went to Orion Arms in Clarksville today to pick up some ammo. Then over to Walmart for a birthday present for a kid my parents are fostering. Across to Lowes where we found a microwave and some bits and pieces the better half needed. Down the street to Michaels for more stuff for her.

Over to the mall, wandering into LeRoys Jewelers to get her rings cleaned, and then to Gamestop to pick through the used games.

Finally, to Applebees where we spent a Christmas gift card on a delicious lunch, and brought leftovers home. All in all, a pretty decent day.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BW3 last night. Guy to my right at the bar couldn't keep his eyes off of it.

Manager noticed me, made some friendly smalltalk.

Today: Subway and Starbucks on W 86th.

Cashier at starbucks stuck her finger inside my cup while sitting it down. BLEGH.

Threw that away once I walked out.

Probably going to Vegas Bar & Grille tonight in Greenwood

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Had a nice dinner out last night at Frank's in Danville. Kind of a preemptive V-Day strike.

Forgot, we shopped for a bed for our little girl on Monday evening. Ashley Furniture and Godby. Neither really had what we were looking for..... And no one seemed to care about and/or notice my sidearm.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Had a nice dinner out last night at Frank's in Danville. Kind of a preemptive V-Day strike.

Forgot, we shopped for a bed for our little girl on Monday evening. Ashley Furniture and Godby. Neither really had what we were looking for..... And no one seemed to care about and/or notice my sidearm.

You chose Franks over Mayberry Cafe? Huh.

I've never been to Franks, but I'd still rather go to Mayberry :D

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Carried my P11 and Full Size MP9 into Texas roadhouse this evening. OC went without incident. The folks across from us were giving me the stink eye, but other than that, was uneventful

Top Bottom