• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacEoghan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    Franklin
    All day Tuesday. First Merchants in Franklin, Ray Skillman in the Southport area.. only place that questioned it was a younger girl in her mid 20's at a dealership in Franklin across from Kroger. She asked why I had a gun if I'm not a cop. She then stated that she felt like she was in danger and tried to pass me off to a different sales person. Needless to say, I left and took my business elsewhere. I was very polite to her and I respect her illegitimate fear of guns, but she was very rude and gave me attitude the whole time.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Chinese Buffet for this week's Date Night. I hung around out front of the second-hand kid's clothing shop next door while my wife picked up some $2 outfits for the kiddo.

Nary an eyebrow was raised.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Was spotted at the Mitchell McDonalds today. Nice enough fellow and I chatted a bit. He was a former cop (Paoli) and told a story of a guy he'd arrested many years ago, recognizing him and coming up to him and threatening to cut him. Apparently the close up view of a .45 will change a guy's mind about cutting some one...or so I'm told.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Moving into my new house today, so OC while packing out of old house up to the new one.

Officer at Chik-Fil-A spotted me, looked at my Glock, didn't say anything. Stopped by Comcast store with some hardware... No one there minded.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Maybe I'll bump into you sometime. I'm in there several times a week.
    We aren't in there often, but if you see a, ahem, plump woman with 2 kids and a gun on her hip, chances are it's me. I haven't seen any other women OCing in Chick-Fil-A. Though I did see one in Meijer in Camby a few weekends ago. That was cool.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lots of places that I hadn't OC'd in before, since I moved to a new house. Now I'm out of Greenwood for the most part, and in the Franklin Township area.

Also, manager at Rickers this morning gave me a "police discount" on my coffee (free) because I let them know of some guy checking car door handles yesterday morning.

I'll take the dogs for a walk around my new neighborhood to see if anyone cares. I think at least one officer lives nearby.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Went car shopping with my mother today. So, the Kia dealership in Avon, then all the way down to Lockhart Caddy in Greenwood. Looking at USED cars, not comparing Cadillac to Kia (which is pretty humorous). Stopped at City BBQ for a late lunch.

Uneventful, as per usual. Mom, is picking up a new-to-her Mazda on Monday.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OHIO!!!

Went to Ikea and Jungle Jims, left gun in car. Before leaving Ohio, I figured I'd give it a shot. Slapped the Glock back on while going into a gas station.

No national emergency.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Long John Silver's in B'burg earlier this evening... Wasn't this one of the chains which recently asked us to disarm in their establishments? Didn't stop me and guess what? Yet another positive encounter with a Florida resident curious about Indiana gun law.

Bloomingidiot and Wattsyermajormalfunction would be distressed to know how many people are curious (if not downright interested) about carry when striking up a conversation. Still not one single negative word said to me about OCing, and I OC a LOT. WIN.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Walked around new neighborhood and met a few neighbors. None commented.

Neighborhood is right next to a school, so we'll see if that causes any ruckus.

Top Bottom